Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Essentials ... that aren't

Essentials ... that aren't

Old Oct 15th 2012, 5:29 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Essentials ... that aren't

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
My boss had them done here--didn't go right, and he's had a year of trying to get them sorted. He'll never see as well as he did before. I don't think it was down to the surgeon--like most medical procedures, there's no 100% guarantee.

Agree it's not something to rush into. My wife did do a lot of Internet research about the clinic which was a top one, in our hometown Tianjin, and the op done by a machine guided by a professor! I cannot remember the timespan between the op and removal of the protective covering, but think it was 3-4 days. Fortunately it wasn't the blind leading the blind as I led her down the street to get a taxi to the home metro station![/QUOTE]

Had mine done in the states as at the time the uk would only do one eye ate a time in case something went wrong, didn't exactly install confidence, the doctor in the states laughed like hell when I told him, only had my eye coverings on at night to stop me rubbing my eyes in my sleep but they were on for a week.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Essentials ... that aren't

Laser Eye Medical Center
Clinic No. 402, Block B, BLDG 27,Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai P.O.: 33870,