englands pleasant land

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:25 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default englands pleasant land

ENGLAND 'S PLEASANT LAND.

A Somali arrives in London as a new immigrant to England ; he stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. Englishman for letting me in this country, giving me free house, free food, free medical care, free education and all wonderful social security benefits

The passer-by says, "You are mistaken, I am Polish"

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in England"!

The person says, "I am not English, I am Croatia "

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful England"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Iran, I am not English

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you English?"

She says, "No, I am from Iraq !

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the English people?"

The Iraq lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work".