The end is nigh

Old Nov 29th 2012, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The end is nigh

So the end of the world is just a matter of weeks away- anyone believe it?

What would it take to convince you the end was coming? How many natural disasters would it take to make you think eh up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...end-world.html
Old Nov 29th 2012, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end is nigh

Paranoid delusionists.
Old Nov 29th 2012, 3:27 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Shit. I'd bargained on it ending on December 31st. You know, because evidently the end of calendars predict armageddon.

(Though to be fair, for the last ten Jan 1sts, I think I have wished it would end, the size of my hangovers).
Old Nov 29th 2012, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

It's my birthday that day - while I don't mind going out with a bang, I would be quite pissed off if it all ended then as I paid my rent until feb and I don't want to leave any value on the table with my landlord.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 6:24 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

The first sentence of that article is basically wrong, so why bother reading any further.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

I liked their story on the ex-army hoarder with a years worth of food saved up for his family come the destabilisation of civilisation.

Doesn't he realise his neighbours will come round and kill him and take it to give themselves a few weeks more food before they themselves finally die.........
Old Nov 30th 2012, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Does the Daily Mail ever get anything right ?
Old Dec 1st 2012, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scot47
Does the Daily Mail ever get anything right ?
Well, all things considered, the End of the World, and the Mayan Calendar are a little outside the Mail's usual ambit of Paedophiles, Homosexuals, Illegal Immigrants, House Prices, Obese Women, X-Factor, Come Dancing, and I'm a Celebrity!
Old Dec 1st 2012, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 2nd 2012, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry............ I'm confused: if the world is going to end, why do they need food and weapons? Or anything at all?
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 7:16 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

If I knew the world was going to end, Id call everyone I know up and say goodbye...then go out for a pint
just saying!
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
If I knew the world was going to end, Id call everyone I know up and say goodbye...then go out for a pint
just saying!
If the World were come to an end on Friday 21 December 2012 there would be no one there from BE! – As they couldn't organise a 'Cock-Up in a Brothel' – One day before the this 'Momentous Event' there would be cries of 'Pullman Bar or Barasti?' – 'Carrefour or Waitrose?' – No wait, I have a 'Discount Offer' for the 'End of the World Show! - I can sell it to you!' Even if this process failed, there would be an exceptionally large queue!

They would all be looking for a 'Cheap Brunch,' and no doubt someone would be pedalling an 'Unwanted Gift – End of the Year Show Tickets!' Or even Life Insurance or a Pension, at the same time?

Whatever happens, there are 'No Pockets in Shrouds!'
!

Last edited by jackthehat; Dec 2nd 2012 at 10:48 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 4:44 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
If the World were come to an end on Friday 21 December 2012 there would be no one there from BE! – As they couldn't organise a 'Cock-Up in a Brothel' – One day before the this 'Momentous Event' there would be cries of 'Pullman Bar or Barasti?' – 'Carrefour or Waitrose?' – No wait, I have a 'Discount Offer' for the 'End of the World Show! - I can sell it to you!' Even if this process failed, there would be an exceptionally large queue!

They would all be looking for a 'Cheap Brunch,' and no doubt someone would be pedalling an 'Unwanted Gift – End of the Year Show Tickets!' Or even Life Insurance or a Pension, at the same time?

Whatever happens, there are 'No Pockets in Shrouds!'
!
You ****ing edited that!?
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 5:30 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
that just made my day a bit better LOL

and jack's spot on btw
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 7:13 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.