Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Emirati women in the cockpit.

Emirati women in the cockpit.

Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:10 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emirati women in the cockpit.

Originally Posted by seven seas
I asked about tickets because nobody wants to discuss. Just watch.

I've lost count of the number of times I've challenged the bullshit on this forum, only to be met with silly responses.

By pure coincidence, there will be a flurry of pointless topics being revived, and silly surveys about Boyzone or whatever coming up.

This issue will get buried because nobody can face it. Till next time, and then I'll challenge it, and then it'll be time to ask about the football results, or which brunch is best this time of year.
sounds like you are talking about EW not BE here, I can't remember any Boyzone surveys ?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edinburger
Anyone with half a brain could see what he was eluding too.....suppose that might count you out then
there's you eh!! handbags at dawn

it was a simple question, is Seven Seas by any chance a British Muslim?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
there's you eh!! handbags at dawn

it was a simple question, is Seven Seas by any chance a British Muslim?
Are you a Jew by any chance???
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

That question makes no sense at all does it.....so why ask Seven Seas if he is a muslim?????
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:22 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with half a brain could see what he was eluding too.....suppose that might count you out then
anyone with half a brain would have taken it for what it was, a simple question..suppose that might count you out then
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:23 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

it makes sense to me, and yes i am, thanks for asking.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:24 pm
Concierge

That question makes no sense at all does it.....so why ask Seven Seas if he is a muslim?????
the answer is no but would I throw my toys out the pram if someone asked? NO, it was just a question, no different to me asking the Commander if he is a Catholic?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
anyone with half a brain would have taken it for what it was, a simple question..suppose that might count you out then
Ok then nothing was insinuted at all then.....my mistake!
p.s amazing come back, really cut me!
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:35 pm
Concierge

Ok then nothing was insinuted at all then.....my mistake! p.s amazing come back, really cut me!
exactly
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

exactly
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:37 pm
banned

Ok then nothing was insinuted at all then.....my mistake!
p.s amazing come back, really cut me!
it wasnt meant as a come back
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:38 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by commander
it wasnt meant as a come back
I think he might be offended
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

I think he might be offended
Oh my god, you guys just get funnier.....you would think with the amount of posts you 2 guys have combined you could come up with something a little better than this
Old Oct 26th 2009, 1:32 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

out of interest

What religion are you edinburger?
Old Oct 26th 2009, 1:35 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
It seems that you fit the description. But it's not just you either, so join the queue.

Interesting how much gets said from behind an alias on the net. on a personal not ei have had several discussions with emiratis about why culturally they are lazy sods and the answer has pretty much been "wouldnt you be if you could"

If you (plural here, not singular) were honest people, and you aired your views, you'd be a lot less bitter and miserable.

How terrible it must be for you, to be forced to live among people you look down on, and fear! isnt that contradictory surely if you look down on somebody then fear isnt really an issue
You must know exactly why Abuhamza has that pig-ugly sneer of a smile on his face all the time.
i do its cos hes also a work shy layabout who gets handouts for doing **** all other than spreading his make belive bollocks. I am led to believe that lron hubbard had a similar smug look

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.