Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Emirati women in the cockpit.

Emirati women in the cockpit.

Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:08 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emirati women in the cockpit.

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
just two women, not two men?
the emirati woman would have had issues with breaking her nails...she would have been screaming to her sri lankan made to pull the yoke back for her..

breaking sweat?? and emirati woman....never. that is what they have plebs like us for
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
the emirati woman would have had issues with breaking her nails...she would have been screaming to her sri lankan made to pull the yoke back for her..

breaking sweat?? and emirati woman....never. that is what they have plebs like us for
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritishExpat
We had to pull with all our might..for about 15 minutes..despite being in great shape I was sore the next day
pull what
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:14 am
Concierge

Hold on now, that sounds sexist and borderline racist..or a possible combination of the two
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:15 am
Concierge

The stick!
it's getting worse

Russell Brand called his 'stick' a fame wand, absolutely hilarious!
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:19 am
Concierge

BC-I'm trying to share some of my experiences with female pilots here
yeah you are two sensible, I want to discuss the fame wand
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:27 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Another time we saw geese coming from the my side of the aircraft on takeoff and we instantly lost an engine, instead of looking at the two big lights and determining which engine was out the female first officer pulled the throttle back on the #1 engine- when the birds actually came under the aircraft and took out #2- so I pushed both throttles forward immediately but it was almost two late..We were below the street lights of the road that was off the end of the runway..Barely got out of there alive..She started crying and I comforted her, never told anybody else until now
jeez your back...how many different names have you had?
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:28 am
Concierge

jeez your back...how many different names have you had?
it's him
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:30 am
Concierge

Just shutup
rumbled
banned

Just shutup
hehe is your wife still blonde fat and ugly?
Concierge

hehe is your wife still blonde fat and ugly?
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:32 am
Concierge

Oh is it really that bad Blue Cat? You afraid I might say something nice to MH? Oh teh horror! You should have let me on your board..I coulda took it worldwide
hey I have no issues, stay and 'play'
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:35 am
banned

oh that hurt so much..

I told her to get fat..Her ass was like two grape fruits.
man i love you...
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:38 am
banned

Someone here wrote me and told me shes modeling now? Is that true? She should have been a model all along I thought
she models gloves...she has lovely hands
Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:44 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone here wrote me and told me shes modeling now? Is that true? She should have been a model all along I thought
She's fitting bras for a lingerie brand - she has the perfect 32B boobs apparently! I'm not sure it's full time employment though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.