Ejari

Old Oct 30th 2016, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ejari

Ello folks

anyone know where I can go to register for Ejari? And before anyone says do it online, the online service is frigging extortionate. The Ejari fee is 215 which I assumed would be the same doing it online and so I uploaded all my documents and they got uploaded successfully and then it said I had to pay 475 to complete the application - that's frigging 260 more screw that, I'd much rather go down in person and pay 215 - the extra 260 will buy me a couple of gins
so if anyone knows where the nearest office to JLT/Marina/SZR is, I'd appreciate that. Thanks.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 9:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ejari

Originally Posted by mission
Ello folks

anyone know where I can go to register for Ejari? And before anyone says do it online, the online service is frigging extortionate. The Ejari fee is 215 which I assumed would be the same doing it online and so I uploaded all my documents and they got uploaded successfully and then it said I had to pay 475 to complete the application - that's frigging 260 more screw that, I'd much rather go down in person and pay 215 - the extra 260 will buy me a couple of gins
so if anyone knows where the nearest office to JLT/Marina/SZR is, I'd appreciate that. Thanks.
Its up to the landlord to register it, isnt it?
Old Oct 30th 2016, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Its up to the landlord to register it, isnt it?
no idea mate - I don't mind doing it - my new landlord to be, is a very reasonable and easy going dude and so I don't want to kick up a fuss even if the ejari (legally) is his responsibility.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's down to the landlord, the tenant can also register, and if I were you I would do it - else what happens when you have a dispute, go to the RERA and you haven't registered...

Down on the Creek, Deira side, opposite the Emirates NDB building, there's the Land Department, when facing this building - look to the left, there's a typing centre, called... can't remember, I'l fish out the name later if you want it. I went to use this.

I say went to use it, I got my ticket, waited patiently... only to be told a little while later that I couldn't register as my landlord had taken the Ejari course so they have to do it - or course they never. When I registered my case at RERA I explained this and they accepted the fact.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MAV_DXB
I don't think it's down to the landlord, the tenant can also register, and if I were you I would do it - else what happens when you have a dispute, go to the RERA and you haven't registered...

Down on the Creek, Deira side, opposite the Emirates NDB building, there's the Land Department, when facing this building - look to the left, there's a typing centre, called... can't remember, I'l fish out the name later if you want it. I went to use this.

I say went to use it, I got my ticket, waited patiently... only to be told a little while later that I couldn't register as my landlord had taken the Ejari course so they have to do it - or course they never. When I registered my case at RERA I explained this and they accepted the fact.
Thanks MAV
I will of course register for Ejari, I have always done so, however in the past the agent guy has usually taken care of it. This time round i have to sort it myself.
I just found out you can go to the Al Manara Centre on SZR to register.
Old Oct 31st 2016, 5:27 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
Ello folks

A few hours of my life is worth more than aed260 - Doing it online also has the benefit of avoiding interacting with hopeless uneducated people :-)
Old Oct 31st 2016, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TheShed
A few hours of my life is worth more than aed260 - Doing it online also has the benefit of avoiding interacting with hopeless uneducated people :-)
very true
Old Oct 31st 2016, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

seems none of the places that did the online service are allowed to do so at the moment. Change in regulations.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I took mine to the Barsha Mall the othernight after work, and while for long and complicated reasons it'd not sorted there was no queue and the guy doing it was switched on.