Eid Holiday

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:13 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eid Holiday

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
pending on your budget and how nice you want it to be really, we stayed at the Hilton RAK, cheap and cheerful, nice pool and good food
is that the old one?

we have been there a few years ago..didnt like it??

there is a new hilton though i think.

Like the look of the cove rotana also
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
is that the old one?

Cove Rotana is perfect for you, you can warm-up by just walking to the reception (lots and lots of stairs)
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:24 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mischief Queen
We've got brunch booked for Friday and have been told it's indeed going to be dry from Thursday - Friday...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ goddam it that's crap news.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

is that the old one?

Cove Rotana is ok, we stayed in a room and it was ok, small but ok - got treat okish.

Next night some mates turned up and4 of us shared a provate villa (3k a night) and wer treat like royalty, nothing was too much trouble.

Pissed me off as why weren'tr we treat like that the night before?

It's ok though, pool is nice, food decent and bar is canny.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:02 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Cove Rotana is ok, we stayed in a room and it was ok, small but ok - got treat okish.

Next night some mates turned up and4 of us shared a provate villa (3k a night) and wer treat like royalty, nothing was too much trouble.

Pissed me off as why weren'tr we treat like that the night before?

It's ok though, pool is nice, food decent and bar is canny.
cheers for the heads up. Agree, that is shit, you should be treated the same regardless...
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

is that the old one?

yeah the older one but they do have a newish one on the beach, it shows up as a HIlton spa I think?
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers for the heads up. Agree, that is shit, you should be treated the same regardless...
oh and some germans went to reception to complain that it was too hot, heh, serious.

Also my mate split his finger open messing around with a knife and we spent 3 hours at RAK A&E at 2am, trust me, you don't want to be there, its like a third world country, and there are only 2 taxis in the whole of RAK as well, bad night...
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:40 am
banned

Originally Posted by Spugsy
oh and some germans went to reception to complain that it was too hot, heh, serious.

Also my mate split his finger open messing around with a knife and we spent 3 hours at RAK A&E at 2am, trust me, you don't want to be there, its like a third world country, and there are only 2 taxis in the whole of RAK as well, bad night...
sounds like a carbon copy of my average night out..hence i dont go out often nowadays!!
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 8:50 am