Egyptians

Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:20 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Egyptians

Never play footy with them, never.

Jesus we've played them at safa the last month or so, some great players but they are dirty, cheating ****ers.

Everytime you tackle them they go down like a cheap whore and roll around on the ground, yet they come steaming into you from behind, then argue and argue until the match almost ends.

There's been fights the last 2 weeks and this week took the piss, there had been 2 scuffles before they went mental with one of our arab lads, they jumped on him, cuddling him and hitting him on the back, man these lads would get hammered back home if they kicked off like that, then another 2 of them jumped on the same lad and one even got a branch from a tree to hit him with.

Me and a few others had to jump in and pull them off, Bungleballs, Skyblue and sharpsean were there watching in amazement.

And even after that they just kept arguing and arguing.

Man what a bunch of twats.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:25 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egyptians

Unfortunately, mate, being cheating lying fokkers seems to be a national Egyptian pastime..

I am teaching a course at the mo, and I have 6 Egyptians in class, all of whom have tried to argue with me on more than one occasion that they are right and I am wrong. Even when you give them incontrovertible evidence that they are wrong, they continue to argue....

They are doing my fokking head in.. Thank Christ there is only 5 days to go....
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:28 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy

Jesus we've played them at safa the last month or so, some great players but they are dirty, cheating ****ers.

Everytime you tackle them they go down like a cheap whore and roll around on the ground, yet they come steaming into you from behind, then argue and argue until the match almost ends.

There's been fights the last 2 weeks and this week took the piss, there had been 2 scuffles before they went mental with one of our arab lads, they jumped on him, cuddling him and hitting him on the back, man these lads would get hammered back home if they kicked off like that, then another 2 of them jumped on the same lad and one even got a branch from a tree to hit him with.

Me and a few others had to jump in and pull them off, Bungleballs, Skyblue and sharpsean were there watching in amazement.

Have you played any Yemenis yet?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Have you played any Yemenis yet?
I don't honestly know, not that I know of though.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Unfortunately, mate, being cheating lying fokkers seems to be a national Egyptian pastime..

I am teaching a course at the mo, and I have 6 Egyptians in class, all of whom have tried to argue with me on more than one occasion that they are right and I am wrong. Even when you give them incontrovertible evidence that they are wrong, they continue to argue....

They are doing my fokking head in.. Thank Christ there is only 5 days to go....
Serious, we get our team ready, 8 of us, they had 10 so we said 'ok 8 a side', they agreed, warmed up and we went to kick off - then they argued between themsleves for FIFTEEN minutes about who of them was going to play and who was sub, they had been ready for 20 mins or so and left it to the last minute to do this,

they drive me insane.

They can't fight to save their lives mind, even though they seem to love fighting.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

we have a name for that, Tuesday nights...
Old Jun 21st 2009, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Serious, we get our team ready, 8 of us, they had 10 so we said 'ok 8 a side', they agreed, warmed up and we went to kick off - then they argued between themsleves for FIFTEEN minutes about who of them was going to play and who was sub, they had been ready for 20 mins or so and left it to the last minute to do this,

they drive me insane.

They can't fight to save their lives mind, even though they seem to love fighting.
the Arab-Israeli wars are good example of that.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

One tried and I mean tried to pinch "my" taxi had a bit of a karfuffle on the side walk. Told him to fluff off and he goes "Im Egyptian". sheesh.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
One tried and I mean tried to pinch "my" taxi had a bit of a karfuffle on the side walk. Told him to fluff off and he goes "Im Egyptian". sheesh.
I would have told him to fluff off again for good measure
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see the Americans beat them in the confederations cup
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 10:15 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

they were definately a bunch of twats thats for sure ! It was hilarious to watch mind.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

heard a bloke insult an Italian the other day

"you're just an Egyptian with shoes"
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

happy man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Euc-
Nice to see the Americans beat them in the confederations cup
but Egypt beat Italy (the world champions) and scored 3 goals against Brazil
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 8:01 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I could imagine skyblue being 'offended' by their behaviour..
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
I could imagine skyblue being 'offended' by their behaviour..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.