British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Egyptians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/egyptians-615986/)

Spugsy Jun 21st 2009 7:20 am

Egyptians

Never play footy with them, never.

Jesus we've played them at safa the last month or so, some great players but they are dirty, cheating ****ers.

Everytime you tackle them they go down like a cheap whore and roll around on the ground, yet they come steaming into you from behind, then argue and argue until the match almost ends.

There's been fights the last 2 weeks and this week took the piss, there had been 2 scuffles before they went mental with one of our arab lads, they jumped on him, cuddling him and hitting him on the back, man these lads would get hammered back home if they kicked off like that, then another 2 of them jumped on the same lad and one even got a branch from a tree to hit him with.

Me and a few others had to jump in and pull them off, Bungleballs, Skyblue and sharpsean were there watching in amazement.

And even after that they just kept arguing and arguing.

Man what a bunch of twats.

TGFKASE Jun 21st 2009 7:25 am

Re: Egyptians

Unfortunately, mate, being cheating lying fokkers seems to be a national Egyptian pastime..

I am teaching a course at the mo, and I have 6 Egyptians in class, all of whom have tried to argue with me on more than one occasion that they are right and I am wrong. Even when you give them incontrovertible evidence that they are wrong, they continue to argue....

:blink::blink:

They are doing my fokking head in.. Thank Christ there is only 5 days to go....

lionheart Jun 21st 2009 7:28 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7684789)

Jesus we've played them at safa the last month or so, some great players but they are dirty, cheating ****ers.

Everytime you tackle them they go down like a cheap whore and roll around on the ground, yet they come steaming into you from behind, then argue and argue until the match almost ends.

There's been fights the last 2 weeks and this week took the piss, there had been 2 scuffles before they went mental with one of our arab lads, they jumped on him, cuddling him and hitting him on the back, man these lads would get hammered back home if they kicked off like that, then another 2 of them jumped on the same lad and one even got a branch from a tree to hit him with.

Me and a few others had to jump in and pull them off, Bungleballs, Skyblue and sharpsean were there watching in amazement.

Have you played any Yemenis yet?

Spugsy Jun 21st 2009 7:33 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 7684809)
Have you played any Yemenis yet?

I don't honestly know, not that I know of though.

Spugsy Jun 21st 2009 7:34 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7684800)
Unfortunately, mate, being cheating lying fokkers seems to be a national Egyptian pastime..

I am teaching a course at the mo, and I have 6 Egyptians in class, all of whom have tried to argue with me on more than one occasion that they are right and I am wrong. Even when you give them incontrovertible evidence that they are wrong, they continue to argue....

:blink::blink:

They are doing my fokking head in.. Thank Christ there is only 5 days to go....

Serious, we get our team ready, 8 of us, they had 10 so we said 'ok 8 a side', they agreed, warmed up and we went to kick off - then they argued between themsleves for FIFTEEN minutes about who of them was going to play and who was sub, they had been ready for 20 mins or so and left it to the last minute to do this,

they drive me insane.

They can't fight to save their lives mind, even though they seem to love fighting.

Confucius Jun 21st 2009 8:20 am

we have a name for that, Tuesday nights...

Inselaffen Jun 21st 2009 9:15 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7684820)
Serious, we get our team ready, 8 of us, they had 10 so we said 'ok 8 a side', they agreed, warmed up and we went to kick off - then they argued between themsleves for FIFTEEN minutes about who of them was going to play and who was sub, they had been ready for 20 mins or so and left it to the last minute to do this,

they drive me insane.

They can't fight to save their lives mind, even though they seem to love fighting.

the Arab-Israeli wars are good example of that.

seraphnina Jun 21st 2009 9:27 am

One tried and I mean tried to pinch "my" taxi had a bit of a karfuffle on the side walk. Told him to fluff off and he goes "Im Egyptian". :rolleyes: sheesh.

Blue Cat Jun 22nd 2009 9:26 am

Originally Posted by seraphnina (Post 7685009)
One tried and I mean tried to pinch "my" taxi had a bit of a karfuffle on the side walk. Told him to fluff off and he goes "Im Egyptian". :rolleyes: sheesh.

I would have told him to fluff off again for good measure :)

Euc- Jun 22nd 2009 9:34 am

Nice to see the Americans beat them in the confederations cup :p

BangleMan Jun 22nd 2009 10:15 am

they were definately a bunch of twats thats for sure ! It was hilarious to watch mind.

Sandboy Jun 22nd 2009 3:04 pm

heard a bloke insult an Italian the other day

"you're just an Egyptian with shoes" :lol:

happy man Jun 22nd 2009 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by Euc- (Post 7687482)
Nice to see the Americans beat them in the confederations cup :p

but Egypt beat Italy (the world champions) and scored 3 goals against Brazil ;)

commander Jun 22nd 2009 8:01 pm

I could imagine skyblue being 'offended' by their behaviour..

Blue Cat Jun 23rd 2009 3:28 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7688943)
I could imagine skyblue being 'offended' by their behaviour..

:rofl::rofl: