Egypt Visa requirement

Old Mar 21st 2015, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Nisha Yadav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Egypt Visa requirement

Hi ,

My mum is going to Egypt in May and they have just advised that visa requirements are from the 15th she flys on the 14th , will this cause problems for when she comes back on the 21st ???

Or should i call the people its all been boooked with ?
Old Mar 21st 2015, 11:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egypt Visa requirement

Welcome to BE.

This forum is for introductions only...but with so little information I don't know which forum to move it to. What is your mother's nationality? Where is she travelling from and returning to?

I have already moved your other thread to the MBTTUK Imm forum.
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Mum is British and travelling from here for a vacation
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 8:47 am
Just Joined

Thanks for helping jersey girl c
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 12:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nisha Yadav View Post
Thanks for helping jersey girl c
Not sure whether the Middle East Forum or the UK forum would be the best place for this thread. I'll move it to the ME forum and if there are few replies I'll move it to the UK a forum.

I would certainly ask your travel agent...they should know. BTW did you Google? This is what I have just found.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...y-requirements

Consulate General of the Arab Republic of Egypt in UK - EgyptianConsulate.co.uk

Visa policy of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 6:08 pm
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

It's always been visa on arrival (subject to paying 15usd) for those holding the finest passport in the World.

This won't change any time soon as they need us to go there.
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post
It's always been visa on arrival (subject to paying 15usd) for those holding the finest passport in the World.

Visa fee has gone up Milly, now 25 USD. Was in Alex a couple of weeks ago for my sins
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 4:53 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh View Post
Visa fee has gone up Milly, now 25 USD. Was in Alex a couple of weeks ago for my sins
count your fingers when they give you the change too.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

themajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond reputethemajor has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to take USD with you. As the little hole in the wall where you exchange the £ for USD has a rate that is fixed way above the norm. Just buy the visa on arrival.
Old Mar 23rd 2015, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

NewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to beholdNewCaledonia is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post

No, that is changing soon, hence the question:

Egypt scraps visas on arrival for British travellers - Telegraph