Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

eeuuwww...hairy women...

Wikiposts

eeuuwww...hairy women...

Old Sep 8th 2010, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default eeuuwww...hairy women...

...was just in the salon having a mani pedi (as is the law for us jumeirah janes) and was having a look at the price list of all the services because i didn't have anything else to read...one of the treatments is for full stomach waxing (there is an option for half stomach as well)...geez, can any woman really have that much hair on her stomach...?

must say i've never seen a hairy-stomached woman...so please tell me it can't be so...

MM, xx
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eeuuwww...hairy women...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...was just in the salon having a mani pedi (as is the law for us jumeirah janes) and was having a look at the price list of all the services because i didn't have anything else to read...one of the treatments is for full stomach waxing (there is an option for half stomach as well)...geez, can any woman really have that much hair on her stomach...?

must say i've never seen a hairy-stomached woman...so please tell me it can't be so...

MM, xx
Oh, but it is. I had a friend, gorgeous black hair, nice skin etc.....one day she was wearing a cropped t-shirt...and oh boy....there was a lot of stubble....A LOT, all around her stomach and her back. I guess that is what the halawa (sp? )sessions are for.
Scary.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 1:36 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
Isn't that really the "lower abdomen" rather than the stomach...as pubic hair can reach northwards (i.e., not panty line but panty top), as in men?
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:19 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
let's be honest here, a lot of arab women are hairy.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

I'm feeling a little sick right now....
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Oh, but it is. I had a friend, gorgeous black hair, nice skin etc.....one day she was wearing a cropped t-shirt...and oh boy....there was a lot of stubble....A LOT, all around her stomach and her back. I guess that is what the halawa (sp? )sessions are for.
Scary.
omg, that is scary...i'd die if one of my friends suddenly revealed their stomach hair, lol...

Originally Posted by Spugsy
let's be honest here, a lot of arab women are hairy.
yeah, but on the bleedin stomach...that's just wrong...

MM, xx
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
Isn't that really the "lower abdomen" rather than the stomach...as pubic hair can reach northwards (i.e., not panty line but panty top), as in men?
no, don't think so, cos they do bikini wax...and the fact that they are offering "full" stomach wax as well as half kind implies it's the whole lot...

MM, xx
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
sorry...

MM, xx
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

So many mental images, so many sorts of wrong..........I feel sicker!
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So many mental images, so many sorts of wrong..........I feel sicker!
haha, maybe you'd like to do a bit of market research for us...

MM, xx
Old Sep 8th 2010, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

haha, maybe you'd like to do a bit of market research for us...

MM, xx
Good god no! I'm gagging thinking about it!
Old Sep 8th 2010, 3:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

omg, that is scary...i'd die if one of my friends suddenly revealed their stomach hair, lol...

yeah, but on the bleedin stomach...that's just wrong...

MM, xx
Yeah that's how a lot of them are, quite often you see girls in short skirts and when they cross their legs you can see hairs at the tops of their thighs.

It's rather scary.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 3:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

You LOVE it.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 3:16 am
why ayeeeee man!

Good god no! I'm gagging thinking about it!
Gagging for it more likely, you filth monger.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 3:19 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

no, don't think so, cos they do bikini wax...and the fact that they are offering "full" stomach wax as well as half kind implies it's the whole lot...

MM, xx

Sisters in Village Mall by any chance? I had a similar reaction when I read their leaflet a while ago. I am still wondering who these monkey women are who need to have their stomachs and backs waxed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.