eBay

Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Purdey is on a distinguished road
Default eBay

Been wondering for ages about some of the stuff on eBay and the prices it appears to sell at.
Some stuff sells on there for more than the retail price and a lot of it is available from on-line sellers at similar or slightly higher prices but with warranty etc.
Then there's stuff like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WELL-WORN-CABI...#ht_500wt_1156

Am I missing something here?
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eBay

Doesn't really take much figuring out who buys stuff like the item above, does it?
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Purdey View Post
Been wondering for ages about some of the stuff on eBay and the prices it appears to sell at.
Some stuff sells on there for more than the retail price and a lot of it is available from on-line sellers at similar or slightly higher prices but with warranty etc.

I found out the other day, that a lot of Pawnbrokers in the UK use Ebay to recover the cost of unredeemed pledges. Which would account for the low prices. High prices probably reflect different pricing structures throughout the world, particularly on electronic goods.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Purdey View Post

Pervert.