Eat my Pussy

Old Nov 29th 2008, 1:02 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eat my Pussy

Yum yum..
Old Nov 29th 2008, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eat my Pussy

Are you an asshole in person too?
Old Nov 29th 2008, 3:38 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Yum yum..

Yum-Yum. Yes, everything seems to smile upon me. I am to be married to-day to the man I love best and I believe I am the very happiest girl in Japan!

Peep-Bo. The happiest girl indeed, for she is indeed to be envied who has attained happiness in all but perfection.

Yum-Yum. In "all but" perfection?

Peep-Bo. Well, dear, it can't be denied that the fact that your husband is to be beheaded in a month is, in its way, a
drawback. It does seem to take the top off it, you know.

Pitti-Sing. I don't know about that. It all depends!

Peep-Bo. At all events, he will find it a drawback.

Pitti-Sing. Not necessarily. Bless you, it all depends!

Yum-Yum. (in tears) I think it very indelicate of you to refer to such a subject on such a day. If my married happiness
is to be — to be —

Peep-Bo. Cut short.

Yum-Yum. Well, cut short — in a month, can't you let me forget it? (weeping)

Enter Nanki-Poo, followed by Pish-Tush.

Nanki-Poo. Yum-Yum in tears — and on her wedding morn!

Yum-Yum. (sobbing) They've been reminding me that in a month you're to be beheaded! (Bursts into tears.)

Pitti-Sing. Yes, we've been reminding her that you're to be beheaded. (Bursts into tears.)

Peep-Bo. It's quite true, you know, you are to be beheaded! (Bursts into tears.)

Nanki-Poo. (aside) Humph! Now, some bridegrooms would be depressed by this sort of thing! (aloud) A month? Well, what's a month? Bah! These divisions of time are purely arbitrary. Who says twenty-four hours make a day?

Pitti-Sing. There's a popular impression to that effect.

Nanki-Poo. Then we'll efface it. We'll call each second a minute — each minute an hour — each hour a day — and each day a year. At that rate we've about thirty years of married happiness before us!

Peep-Bo. And, at that rate, this interview has already lasted four hours and three-quarters! (Exit Peep-Bo.)

Yum-Yum. (still sobbing) Yes. How time flies when one is thoroughly enjoying oneself!

Nanki-Poo. That's the way to look at it! Don't let's be downhearted! There's a silver lining to every cloud.

Yum-Yum. Certainly. Let's — let's be perfectly happy! (Almost in tears.)

Pish-Tush. By all means. Let's--let's thoroughly enjoy ourselves.

Pitti-Sing. It's--it's absurd to cry! (Trying to force a laugh.)

Yum-Yum. Quite ridiculous! (Trying to laugh.)

-----------------------------------------------

I'm thinking I know who is the perfect Pish - Tush

Last edited by Eva; Nov 29th 2008 at 3:45 pm. Reason: sp
Old Nov 29th 2008, 5:22 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Shadya,

No actually I'm not, and my post was a lighthearted comment at all the cat threads that have swamped the forum.

I don't wish to eat your pussy or anyones pussy for that case.

So less of the personal insults please, don't take the fact that you wear sweatshop fake designer underwear from dragon ****ing mart out on me..
Old Nov 29th 2008, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Shadya,

No actually I'm not, and my post was a lighthearted comment at all the cat threads that have swamped the forum.

So less of the personal insults please, don't take the fact that you wear sweatshop fake designer underwear from dragon ****ing mart out on me..

Old Nov 29th 2008, 6:29 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

If ya wanna shave your......

Oops, perhaps one should read the title properly in future. My bad!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:22 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Shadya,

it was a very good quote