Easyhotel Jebel Ali

Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:21 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute
Default Easyhotel Jebel Ali

Wish me luck...
Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Easyhotel Jebel Ali

swap you Premier Inn, Grimsby

four nights at that
Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:59 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Living the dream boys, living the dream...
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:05 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
swap you Premier Inn, Grimsby

four nights at that
You win
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:05 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

Originally Posted by Meow
Living the dream boys, living the dream...

Maybe I can sell my story to the Daily Mail...
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

110 a night. It's a ****ing bargain.

Though, imagine if you booked it and hadn't been here before. Out the airport, over the creek, through the towers on SZR, passing by the Khalifa and downtown, alongside the jumbo villas of Jumeirah, quick look at MoE and the ski slope, into the Marina and JLT, then out on SZR leaving all the nice bits behind. Into an industrial estate. In the middle of nowhere.

You'd be gutted.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Also, I'm glad the website clears this issue up;

Hotel Services

Arrival at the Hotel

When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your bedroom.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:11 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Also, I'm glad the website clears this issue up;

Hotel Services

Arrival at the Hotel

When registering at reception, you will receive a room key enabling you - for the duration of your stay - to open the door to your bedroom.

Sounds like Typical will be with some really special people there
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:12 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

Yeah, happy for that. You have to pay for the remote control though
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:17 pm
Bored liberal

I'm almost feeling enough pity to offer you my spare room.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:17 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

110 a night. It's a ****ing bargain.

Though, imagine if you booked it and hadn't been here before. Out the airport, over the creek, through the towers on SZR, passing by the Khalifa and downtown, alongside the jumbo villas of Jumeirah, quick look at MoE and the ski slope, into the Marina and JLT, then out on SZR leaving all the nice bits behind. Into an industrial estate. In the middle of nowhere.

You'd be gutted.
Are you talking about Easyhotel or Jebel Ali Hotel and Resort?
Old Jul 4th 2012, 1:00 pm