Early evening drinks

Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:07 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early evening drinks

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Now, now, MH, get off the fence and REALLY tell him what you think.....
did you feel the icy glare too ? Bbbbrrrggghhh !
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
Seriously what's your problem? I'm not saying anything bad to anyone, and this is part of the point of these forums.., for expats to come together and have a jolly good time.

I've already had the promise of a tennis game with Eva, and I'm on the subs bench for Mata Hari's Pub Quiz team.
thats like an able bodied person being on the subs bench for a paraplegic volleyball team!
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
he bores me...does that answer your question?
ah, give him time maybe you will get to like him....people can grown on you, you know
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
did you feel the icy glare too ? Bbbbrrrggghhh !
it's what a load of bullshit does to me...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:09 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously what's your problem? I'm not saying anything bad to anyone, and this is part of the point of these forums.., for expats to come together and have a jolly good time.

I've already had the promise of a tennis game with Eva, and I'm on the subs bench for Mata Hari's Pub Quiz team.

Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

ah, give him time maybe you will get to like him....people can grown on you, you know
I am pming to meet him for a steak dinner as we speak...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Surely you mean a stake dinner.....
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:11 am
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

listen Taz...
you bombard us with stuff you ask us to do with you...yet when ever someone actually offers you something, you ignore that or find some excuse...and then you are off again to start yet another thread about hooking up...so you're just one big wind up merchant, simple...

Not really in agreement with you. If you read yesterday's post about lunch in Dubai Marina and today's about early evening drinks at the Radisson Blu Bar.., both threads went haywire.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, and so does athletes foot....
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Not really in agreement with you. If you read yesterday's post about lunch in Dubai Marina and today's about early evening drinks at the Radisson Blu Bar.., both threads went haywire.
Come on, they hardly started off sounding sane in the first place.....
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we all come to watch?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:13 am
Hammer for Life

Surely you mean a stake dinner.....
Does that make MH a vamp ?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Does that make MH a vamp ?
Oh God yes.....
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:14 am
Hammer for Life

Come on, they hardly started off sounding sane in the first place.....
if he knows whats good for him, he should listen to a wise old man like you, he could learn a lot eh !
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:15 am
hmmmm...nice

I just don't think you are serious about meeting up with anyone here, and it shines through you posts and that is why you are getting the kind of responses you are getting...
that's it really, not much more to say about it apart from the fact that it's boring, it's all been done before many many times...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.