Early evening drinks

Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:51 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early evening drinks

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
I could just go there on my 'Jack Jones' as a bit of a looser, but wanted to hook up with folks from back home who are in the same boat as me.

If you're not interested, please put a lid on the sarcastic posts and also take a running jump!!!

Taz
You trawl a forum looking for someone to wine and dine (and maybe more ). And you expect everyone to desist from having a damn good giggle at your expense??

Suggest you try here. Am sure you will have far better luck...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:56 am
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
You trawl a forum looking for someone to wine and dine (and maybe more ). And you expect everyone to desist from having a damn good giggle at your expense??

Suggest you try here. Am sure you will have far better luck...

Hello, firstly I havent said anything bad to anyone

secondly that link you gave me is blocked
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:56 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I could just go there on my 'Jack Jones' as a bit of a looser, but wanted to hook up with folks from back home who are in the same boat as me.

If you're not interested, please put a lid on the sarcastic posts and also take a running jump!!!

Taz
mate, you sound more of a loser making desperate posts on here, than you would be stood in a bar on your own......just an observation of course.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

secondly that link you gave me is blocked
Wasn't for me.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/uae/m4w/
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Taz
And just what boat is this?

The 'desperate to have a lil more 'fun' with the opposite sex before you are married off' boat?

Or maybe its the 'Even with the penthouse, M3 and all the other penis extensions I tell people I own, I still can't get laid' boat...

Either way, I, personally, are not on ANY boat with ya.....
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:00 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
err...i'm one of the babies, maybe you mean in terms of posts...

can't anyway, i'm busy...

taz, maybe back off a bit and you'll get less sarcasm...it's all a bit full on...come to the quiz night and take it from there, eh...

MM, xx
Of course in terms of posts, how can a 24 yr old be classed as an elder stateswoman ?

lol.....that should scare him off once and for all
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:01 am
Hammer for Life

And just what boat is this?

The 'desperate to have a lil more 'fun' with the opposite sex before you are married off' boat?

Or maybe its the 'Even with the penthouse, M3 and all the other penis extensions I tell people I own, I still can't get laid' boat...

Either way, I, personally, are not on ANY boat with ya.....
He should listen, cos if ever there was a man who knows all about struggling with penis extensions its you....
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by BangleMan
mate, you sound more of a loser making desperate posts on here, than you would be stood in a bar on your own......just an observation of course.
Unless he got in early doors and stayed downstairs at Rattlesnake.. Sure he'd manage to find ONE of the girls there to take pity on him...ermm, I mean, have a nice meal with...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:02 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by BangleMan
He should listen, cos if ever there was a man who knows all about struggling with penis extensions its you....
Mate, its not me who admits to wearing them on my head....
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:04 am
Hammer for Life

Mate, its not me who admits to wearing them on my head....
and its not me, who has pictures of them to hand...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:05 am
Hammer for Life

Unless he got in early doors and stayed downstairs at Rattlesnake.. Sure he'd manage to find ONE of the girls there to take pity on him...ermm, I mean, have a nice meal with...
I have honestly never been there......Im shocked that is what its like !
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:05 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

listen Taz...
you bombard us with stuff you ask us to do with you...yet when ever someone actually offers you something, you ignore that or find some excuse...and then you are off again to start yet another thread about hooking up...so you're just one big wind up merchant, simple...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:06 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MataHari
listen Taz...
you bombard us with stuff you ask us to do with you...yet when ever someone actually offers you something, you ignore that or find some excuse...and then you are off again to start yet another thread about hooking up...so you're just one big wind up merchant, simple...
Now, now, MH, get off the fence and REALLY tell him what you think.....
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:07 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Now, now, MH, get off the fence and REALLY tell him what you think.....
he bores me...does that answer your question?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.