E-Vape

Old Mar 28th 2018, 8:58 am
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-Vape

Originally Posted by jam25mack
There is a lot of fake news and questionable research results funded by the tobacco industry out there. Have you got a link? This is hardly surprising seeing as they have lost massive numbers to vaping over the last few years. The Govt has obviously noticed too hence the introduction of the TPD laws. They must be losing a shit load of taxes.

FYI the British Surgeon General's report following a 5 year study concluded that that vaping is 95% less harmful than smoking which probably puts it on a par with walking down a trafficked high street in the UK. This is backed up by you being allowed to vape anywhere outside UK hospitals whereas you need to find a smoking area to smoke cigs. Many other independent studies show similar results...... the ones funded by the tobacco industry report something different strangely enough.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 2:33 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

This was in today’s The National:

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/dubai...ettes-1.716829
Old Mar 28th 2018, 2:54 pm
Gloves off

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hnd

Each country has differing laws, and each country's medical associations have differing opinions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positi...nic_cigarettes

and for more general background:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

Plenty of reading in there.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hnd

Yup. They do it all the time. When I went in to see my guy last week he had hardly anything in stock. Apparently they were getting raided the day after so he'd taken everything home for the day....

He gets tipped the wink by the coppers who come in to buy their vape stuff.
Old Apr 1st 2018, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Its been almost a week since I started to vape, after smokingalmost 2 packs a day for approx. 30 years.In the last week ive smoked a pack of cigs (which were lying around athome) – I noticed it was boredom while working.

I will definitely upgrade the TECC ARC3 to a better model (thanks tojam25mack for the FaceAche site).

I averaged 3 bottles of the liquid a week (at 24mg) as I wasconstantly puffing. I am going to reduceto the 18mg and only take vape breaks rather than smoke at my desk.

Not sure of what to do with the aged whiskey cigars
Old Apr 1st 2018, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute

Hi There.

I have been vaping for 2 years now with no intentions of stopping.
Cigs are nearly £10 a pack here in the UK and I spend 89p a week on a bottle of oil and £2.50 a moth on a new filter.
Mine is quite discreet and doesnt give off huge plumes of vapour.

As for the health aspect, my GP Vapes and I recently asked a surgeon if they were okto use and his reply was he treats a vaper as a non smoker and would be happy to operate on them.
Old Apr 1st 2018, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Arcadia
I recently asked a surgeon if they were okto use and his reply was he treats a vaper as a non smoker and would be happy to operate on them.
So he wouldn't operate on a smoker?
Old Apr 2nd 2018, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
So he wouldn't operate on a smoker?
Good question Scamp and he actually said No, he wouldnt operate on a smoker,however his speciality is gastric bypass surgery, so coupled with the high risk factor from the obesity I can understand why.
Old Apr 2nd 2018, 5:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Good question Scamp and he actually said No, he wouldnt operate on a smoker,however his speciality is gastric bypass surgery, so coupled with the high risk factor from the obesity I can understand why.
Interesting. Do the surgeons get a choice?
Old Apr 2nd 2018, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scamp
Interesting. Do the surgeons get a choice?
With this kind of surgery yes they do.

Anyone being placed on a list for a gastric bypass by a GP has to attend 3 seminars and meet certain criteria before being operated on. And top of that list is that they are non smokers.
Im sure that people say they have stopped just so they can have the procedure. But the point is the surgeon who performs such ops at James cook hospital says he will not operate on smokers yet he will proceed if the person vapes.
Old Apr 3rd 2018, 8:55 am
Account Closed

With this kind of surgery yes they do.

Anyone being placed on a list for a gastric bypass by a GP has to attend 3 seminars and meet certain criteria before being operated on. And top of that list is that they are non smokers.
Im sure that people say they have stopped just so they can have the procedure. But the point is the surgeon who performs such ops at James cook hospital says he will not operate on smokers yet he will proceed if the person vapes.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 1:57 pm
Gloves off

After 3 years of 'normal' vaping, I'm now alternating with sub-ohm vaping using another box/tank combo, obviously.

Up in Belgium a couple of weeks back, I exchanged nods with a fellow vaper on a restaurant terrasse, he came over, apologised if he was sticking his face in, but suggested that I try his set-up, so we just swapped mouthpieces and his stuff was 'ok', a bit too chocolaty for me, but I took his point.

I'm not after massive clouds of vapour, but the big benefit is that I have now dropped the nicotine level on the new set-up to 3mg rather than 12mg on the original setup. This is definitely progress.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 2:28 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

I using the new Nic-Salts these days at 35 MG and 50 MG
had my head swimming the first day so got scared and ran away from it but now have settled down into a routine. I dont smoke or vape the whole day so a few Nic-Salt drags at the end of the day with a few cold ones is perfect.
But if you are trying to cut down from 12MG to 3MG, then this stuff is too lethal for you
Old Jul 26th 2018, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Im still vaping, but still occasionally buy a pack of cigs sometimes.

Its still a pain to keep filling up the tank, and have only recently learnt that its ok to wash your atomisers and give them a clean !

Ive tried the Nic-salts but that after-taste left a horrible taste in my mouth.
Old Jul 26th 2018, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Does it still look like you're chugging on a betamax cassette with a C-cell battery stuck in it or have they improved the look of the machines yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.