E Cigarettes in UAE?

Old Oct 21st 2013, 4:49 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E Cigarettes in UAE?

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Played with some there today. Two grades of quality with insane price difference. Juice only sold in 10ml bottles with only really fruity/beverage flavours at 24mg strength. C7 rebuildable carts offered at the high end.
out of interest what price difference and why insane
Old Oct 21st 2013, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I tried these in the UK about a month ago (oddly, they were pushed to me by a 14 year old at a birthday party). Utterly pointless in my opinion... so I introduced her to shisha. Not my kid.
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
out of interest what price difference and why insane
The seller had cheap joy tech copies with nasty. Disposable cartomisers. Then he had a better brand of battery with C7 rebuildables. Both won't pass necessary testing back home ahead of the changes in the law to bring them in as they are still finicky things. The rice difference was 5x I believe, but the seller was offering kits, not individual pieces and even back in the UK the kits sell for a ridiculous price.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

Badot is an unknown quantity at this point

yup. you can easily find them in Dubai. There are group of vapers who are selling extra kits. contact them on skyp: vapersgulf
Old Dec 10th 2013, 5:24 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
The seller had cheap joy tech copies with nasty. Disposable cartomisers. Then he had a better brand of battery with C7 rebuildables. Both won't pass necessary testing back home ahead of the changes in the law to bring them in as they are still finicky things. The rice difference was 5x I believe, but the seller was offering kits, not individual pieces and even back in the UK the kits sell for a ridiculous price.
An update on this. I got a sample kit of an ecig from the uk and have to say I was impressed. Uk registered lab made liquid so my confidence level was a tad higher than the cheap Chinese stuff!

That said I now need a machine thing can you remember the shop in dragon mart that sold these ?
Old Dec 10th 2013, 5:38 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I tried these in the UK about a month ago (oddly, they were pushed to me by a 14 year old at a birthday party). Utterly pointless in my opinion... so I introduced her to shisha. Not my kid.
You can't beat a real Marlboro with a pint of lager.