DWC Tickets

Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:03 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DWC Tickets

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh...you must come and find me in the silks lounge...

MM, xx
Dunno if the pass I am getting will get me into the rarified air of the Silks lounge...
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Dunno if the pass I am getting will get me into the rarified air of the Silks lounge...
it won't...be we might be able to smuggle you in...

MM, xx
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
should do glad you got some gear to wear! MM have a lovely day!!! it isn't on the telly until 5pm will keep an eye out for you lot though!

tartan - not sure, dark blue and green not the red
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

it won't...be we might be able to smuggle you in...

MM, xx
is the silks lounge in the Grandstand? give me a clue where to look!!!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is the silks lounge in the Grandstand? give me a clue where to look!!!
no idea BC, lol...there's a map on the back of 7 Days but I can't find mine...

MM, xx
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:08 am
Concierge

no idea BC, lol...there's a map on the back of 7 Days but I can't find mine...

MM, xx

I will go downstairs and get 7days from Reception!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:12 am
Concierge

all gone and can't find anything on line!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Think this is what it will get you - You are on level 5 in the Kildangan box:

Millennium Grandstand Boxes, Suites and/or Lounges

The Millennium Grandstand, offering exclusive facilities for private entertaining is the jewel in the crown of entertaining facilities for this prestigious event. Commanding outstanding views over the whole of the racecourse, golf course and stables and with a big screen located directly opposite, it is the premium place to be.

Levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 will offer a variety of hospitality facilities, and the Dubai Racing Club is proud to present a limited number of private suites, lounges and boxes for corporate guests to accommodate groups of 20-100 people.

Each private facility in the Millennium Grandstand will be sold inclusive of a full food and beverage package. The appointed caterer, Nad Al Sheba Club, will provide the approved menu, which can be upgraded by the patron at an additional cost if required.
Boxes
Level 4 Deira, Diyafa Boxes (50 People each)
Level 4 Happy Valley Box (100 People)
Level 5 Kildangan, Woodpark, Warren & Rockingham Boxes (70 People each)

Level 5 Shadwell & Hadrian Boxes (100 People each)

On levels 4 and 5 of the Millennium Grandstand a series of private boxes are available for larger groups. All boxes feature an external balcony overlooking the track, with private grandstand seating. The boxes can accommodate groups of 50 or 70 guests, and the three larger boxes with an external terrace can accommodate a group of up to 100 people each.

The appointed caterer will provide a service buffet and bar, complete with waiting staff, for the service of food and beverage. Each box will be provided with internal seating with the option for additional terrace seating for the Hadrian, Shadwell and Happy Valley box.

Each box package usually includes:

• Full pre-event documentation to include entrance badges, passes and badge wallets
• Reserved car park pass allocation (one per couple)
• Complimentary official magazines and racecards on arrival
• Closed circuit television monitors
• Access to all areas of the International Village and Public Enclosure
• Food and beverage package provided by the appointed caterer
- Afternoon tea
- Premium dinner menu
- Complimentary regular brand spirits, beers, table wines and soft drinks

Don't worry, this box has been sponsored by the Dubai Racing Club, so you will be well taken care of
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:46 am
Concierge

access to all areas! you will be able to go find the girlies then Scotsexpat!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Think this is what it will get you - You are on level 5 in the Kildangan box:

Millennium Grandstand Boxes, Suites and/or Lounges

The Millennium Grandstand, offering exclusive facilities for private entertaining is the jewel in the crown of entertaining facilities for this prestigious event. Commanding outstanding views over the whole of the racecourse, golf course and stables and with a big screen located directly opposite, it is the premium place to be.

Levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 will offer a variety of hospitality facilities, and the Dubai Racing Club is proud to present a limited number of private suites, lounges and boxes for corporate guests to accommodate groups of 20-100 people.

Each private facility in the Millennium Grandstand will be sold inclusive of a full food and beverage package. The appointed caterer, Nad Al Sheba Club, will provide the approved menu, which can be upgraded by the patron at an additional cost if required.
Boxes
Level 4 Deira, Diyafa Boxes (50 People each)
Level 4 Happy Valley Box (100 People)
Level 5 Kildangan, Woodpark, Warren & Rockingham Boxes (70 People each)

Level 5 Shadwell & Hadrian Boxes (100 People each)

On levels 4 and 5 of the Millennium Grandstand a series of private boxes are available for larger groups. All boxes feature an external balcony overlooking the track, with private grandstand seating. The boxes can accommodate groups of 50 or 70 guests, and the three larger boxes with an external terrace can accommodate a group of up to 100 people each.

The appointed caterer will provide a service buffet and bar, complete with waiting staff, for the service of food and beverage. Each box will be provided with internal seating with the option for additional terrace seating for the Hadrian, Shadwell and Happy Valley box.

Each box package usually includes:

• Full pre-event documentation to include entrance badges, passes and badge wallets
• Reserved car park pass allocation (one per couple)
• Complimentary official magazines and racecards on arrival
• Closed circuit television monitors
• Access to all areas of the International Village and Public Enclosure
• Food and beverage package provided by the appointed caterer
- Afternoon tea
- Premium dinner menu
- Complimentary regular brand spirits, beers, table wines and soft drinks

Don't worry, this box has been sponsored by the Dubai Racing Club, so you will be well taken care of
Shit!!! What a ticket!!! Just wish the rental company would pull there finger out so I can go and pick up the damn ticket now!!! lol
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:50 am
Concierge

you may end up taxi-ing it
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you may end up taxi-ing it
Hhhmmpphh!! ****** taxis. I am in a relatively new villa in Barsha 2 and, no matter how often I call for a taxi, they can never find me... End up driving up to MOE and getting a cab to follow me back..........!!!lol
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:02 am
Concierge

we have the same problem, in an apartment though. Hubby flying to Qatar this afternoon and we have had to ask the Hotel next door to order a taxi!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Why aren't you driving - this pass comes with reserved parking...
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Here you go - complete information - maps, floor plans, including what you can expect to find on the menu!!

http://www.dubairacingclub.com/wp-co...2007-08(1).pdf

_

Last edited by IndieG; Mar 29th 2008 at 8:00 am.