Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dubai Women: Part I - POLL

View Poll Results: Which one are you (? for Girls), Which do you like (? for Guys)
Jumeirah Janes
14.29%
Mirdif Maries
14.29%
Barsha Barbaras
14.29%
Ranches Rachels
14.29%
Greens Georginas
14.29%
Marina Marleys
28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Dubai Women: Part I - POLL

Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:15 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Dubai Women: Part I - POLL

Part II - DEFINITIONS (Coming Soon)
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Women: Part I - POLL

Marina Marleys
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

None of the above
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:52 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

PART II: DEFINITIONS - Section (a)

Jumeirah Janes:
You see them in various upscale malls, carrying a huge designer bag, humongous sun glasses, perfectly manicured and pedicured hands and feet (usually french), perfectly done hair and smart clothes to boot.
JJ's are usually in their late 30s to early 40s and are known to readily party with anyone who's willing to splash some cash around - Preferably younger guys though. These ladies are the cream of society - self proclaimed of course. You can easily spot them driving on beach road or on Al Wasl road in a jag or an audi. They can also be found in malls being followed by a lil philapina maid who's pushing a huge cart of groceries / home decorations / appliances etc etc.

Why do we love em? Well, who doesnt love someone that looks good, has style and an attitude that'd send a queen runnin.. Guys have a thing for women with attitude, so to all JJ's out there - keep it up.. we're always gonna wantcha!

According to an extensive and thorough research conducted recently (4 drunk guys in a bar) it was concluded that JJ's are 9/10 on the sexiness scale with their clothes and shades etc on, however this is reduced to 6/10 with their clothes off and 4/10 with the undies off.. the saggy baggy effect!?

AKA - Cougars, Vixens
Popular Hangout spots - Malls, Bars & Lounges, Beaches (all upscale of course!!) and of course private parties!

NB: Kindly correct me if Ive made a mistake in the definition. Comments are welcome!

Last edited by zamboooka; Aug 25th 2011 at 9:25 am. Reason: Note
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:56 am
Viva la revolucion..

Hmm I think I botched the poll thingi up.. I cant see who voted for which!??pfffft.. well that blows!!!
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:59 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Meow
None of the above
sorry! I was runnin outta names to put next to locations!
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:13 am
Viva la revolucion..

So who's the Jumeirah Jane then!?
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:17 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
So who's the Jumeirah Jane then!?
not me I am a Barsha Babe
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:24 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not me I am a Barsha Babe
Thought u said Marina earlier!?
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I hit Jumeirah Jane.

Walking round the mall in the most arrogant, stuck up, ignorant and self obsessed manner... All I do is imagine them on all fours with me hanging out the back. They wouldn't be so smug then.

That way, I just chuckle when I see them.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:36 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Scamp
I hit Jumeirah Jane.

Walking round the mall in the most arrogant, stuck up, ignorant and self obsessed manner... All I do is imagine them on all fours with me hanging out the back. They wouldn't be so smug then.

That way, I just chuckle when I see them.
hahahahah... too good! can I quote that in the Definitions bit?
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:37 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jumeirah Janes don't exist anymore, do they?

Most women of the description you provide tend to be Lebanese/Egyptian/Jordanian and live in fancy apartments in the Marina or own their own villas somewhere in Emirates Living/Arabian Ranches.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:37 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Jumeirah Janes don't exist anymore, do they?

Most women of the description you provide tend to be Lebanese/Egyptian/Jordanian and live in fancy apartments in the Marina or own their own villas somewhere in Emirates Living/Arabian Ranches.
Really?? Guess Im way off then dude.. But still fun though, no?
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:41 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

There's pretentious women of every nationality but when I lived in Jumeira-Umm Suqeim I rarely saw anyone who fit the stereotype of Jumeira Janes.

Sure, plenty of healthy looking, nicely dressed Western expat wives usually with a couple tanned kids in tow. But they never came across as pretentious or obnoxious (except for Madam Medusa, of course).

Jumeira and Umm Suqeim were pretty chill, laid back places. The greedy wives had long since moved on to their own villas in the freehold developments.

Originally Posted by zamboooka
Really?? Guess Im way off then dude.. But still fun though, no?
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:46 am
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by Ethos83
There's pretentious women of every nationality but when I lived in Jumeira-Umm Suqeim I rarely saw anyone who fit the stereotype of Jumeira Janes.

Sure, plenty of healthy looking, nicely dressed Western expat wives usually with a couple tanned kids in tow. But they never came across as pretentious or obnoxious (except for Madam Medusa, of course).

Jumeira and Umm Suqeim were pretty chill, laid back places. The greedy wives had long since moved on to their own villas in the freehold developments.
haha..ur killing my thread here dude!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.