Dubai Rugby 7s....

Old Sep 28th 2008, 7:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Rugby 7s....

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Lots of my friends say it's great so I am planning on going with The Duchess friend and the Disaffected Youth son, Tattoo Girl, Audrey Hepburn and Smiley (daughters).... is it really that bad? Or should I be questioning the taste of my friends? I shall still go and see for myself.
that's the best thing...see for yourself...
I have been before...they do things with a weird shaped ball...or something
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:04 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I was just told that I am going....
not sure whether to be happy or sad....
So where do you get tickets from then?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:18 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
So where do you get tickets from then?
we got invited...corporate thingy...tickets are not on sale yet

http://www.dubairugby7s.com/about.asp
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:20 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

we got invited...corporate thingy...tickets are not on sale yet

http://www.dubairugby7s.com/about.asp
I went last year with HSBC, but was a bit too corporate for my liking so would rather slum it this year !

Last edited by BangleMan; Sep 29th 2008 at 3:21 am. Reason: .
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:22 am
hmmmm...nice

I went last year with HSBC, but was a bit too corporate for my liking so would rather slum it this year !
oh, I am not planning to sit at some table making boring small talk...I'll come and find you...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:24 am
Hammer for Life

oh, I am not planning to sit at some table making boring small talk...I'll come and find you...
oh good...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:25 am
Hammer for Life

oh good...
Whoops, I meant to press the smiley faces !!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:26 am
hmmmm...nice

oh good...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:22 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

It's dull in the corporate stand, we last about half an hour then head off to the BP stand or rugby village.

Not sure how it will all work this year - last year they were trying to be strict, if you had a hospitality wristband then no entry to BP stand.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:28 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
It's dull in the corporate stand, we last about half an hour then head off to the BP stand or rugby village.

Not sure how it will all work this year - last year they were trying to be strict, if you had a hospitality wristband then no entry to BP stand.
oh dear...I do hope that's not going to happen, I need to be able to wander around...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno the name of the stand I'll be in, not the VIP but the one you need a wristband for....but Ill be there!! Loved last year, especially after seeing the pics of the year before..

And with the kilt hanging in the wardrobe, it'll just feel like Murrayfield on a Saturday afternoon..

Without the rain, the wind, the midges.........lol
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:54 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Dunno the name of the stand I'll be in, not the VIP but the one you need a wristband for....but Ill be there!! Loved last year, especially after seeing the pics of the year before..

And with the kilt hanging in the wardrobe, it'll just feel like Murrayfield on a Saturday afternoon..

Without the rain, the wind, the midges.........lol
don't be too sure about that...I remember not being about to go on the Saturday because of the complete chaos caused by the never ending rain...must be 2 years ago?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

don't be too sure about that...I remember not being about to go on the Saturday because of the complete chaos caused by the never ending rain...must be 2 years ago?
Thats what I Was talking about, about the year before last...

Saw the rivers of rain (at least I assumed it was rain...)
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:00 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Thats what I Was talking about, about the year before last...

Saw the rivers of rain (at least I assumed it was rain...)
oh I hope so...waded through it barefeet...yuk
it was complete chaos...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:59 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, 2006 was a wet one.
Attached Thumbnails Dubai Rugby 7s....-mud.jpg   Dubai Rugby 7s....-more_mud.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.