Dubai Rugby 7s....

Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dubai Rugby 7s....

I was just told that I am going....
not sure whether to be happy or sad....
Old Sep 28th 2008, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Rugby 7s....

Originally Posted by MataHari
well, i wouldn't be happy if i were you...

MM, xx
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well, i wouldn't be happy if i were you...

MM, xx
me neither
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:21 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

It's a love it or hate thing. I love it, sitting in the Heineken tent with a beer and schwarmas. Fantastic.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
me neither
Here's a solution for everyone - go to the Thursday afternoon and Friday morning of the Dubai 7s, take in a little atmosphere, try and see something beyond pitch one (the mens social competition is by far the most amusing, if not the highest standard). Stay away from the Saturday when the urine throwing masses will descend. If you value seeing the best teams play against each other then return in March for the World Cup 7s in the same venue - all of the rugby (arguably more), none of the roundball mentality (with apologies to our footballing friends).
Enjoy!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:25 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cry haddock
Here's a solution for everyone - go to the Thursday afternoon and Friday morning of the Dubai 7s, take in a little atmosphere, try and see something beyond pitch one (the mens social competition is by far the most amusing, if not the highest standard). Stay away from the Saturday when the urine throwing masses will descend. If you value seeing the best teams play against each other then return in March for the World Cup 7s in the same venue - all of the rugby (arguably more), none of the roundball mentality (with apologies to our footballing friends).
Enjoy!
I didn't see much bad behavior last year, it was certainly improving from previous years.

Will miss the club house though.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I didn't see much bad behavior last year, it was certainly improving from previous years.

Will miss the club house though.
Yeah, the buildings at the new ground are alot bigger than the permanent ones at the Exiles were, so hopefully their will be more of the same. (and hopefully some showers this year for aforementioned mens social!).
I used to find a sneaky walk to the Dajeiling club house around the corner was best after the international finals - a true rugby bar - also gone under the Meydan bulldozer.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
It's a love it or hate thing. I love it, sitting in the Heineken tent with a beer and schwarmas. Fantastic.
I just hope it's dry...
Old Sep 28th 2008, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Why??? No tits out for the lads???
Old Sep 28th 2008, 5:21 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Confucius
Why??? No tits out for the lads???
no tits period...
Old Sep 28th 2008, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

no tits period...
You mean to say: No tits...Period...
???
Old Sep 28th 2008, 5:23 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Confucius
You mean to say: No tits...Period...
???
unless you are there of course...
Old Sep 28th 2008, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

unless you are there of course...
No...I wont come...Im allergic to brits...
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of my friends say it's great so I am planning on going with The Duchess friend and the Disaffected Youth son, Tattoo Girl, Audrey Hepburn and Smiley (daughters).... is it really that bad? Or should I be questioning the taste of my friends? I shall still go and see for myself.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
Lots of my friends say it's great so I am planning on going with The Duchess friend and the Disaffected Youth son, Tattoo Girl, Audrey Hepburn and Smiley (daughters).... is it really that bad? Or should I be questioning the taste of my friends? I shall still go and see for myself.
Wow...I always wanted to be a fashion accessory...What's it like???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.