Dubai - Rugby

Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Twisted is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Dubai - Rugby

Hi All,

I have just landed in Dubai and want to get involved in playing rugby. I have heard that the Dubai Dragons are the most social so can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to who to contact, training nights and location?

Thanks a million.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai - Rugby

Originally Posted by Twisted
Hi All,

I have just landed in Dubai and want to get involved in playing rugby. I have heard that the Dubai Dragons are the most social so can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to who to contact, training nights and location?

Thanks a million.
the Dean should be able to point you in the right direction even though he is based in KSA.
Dont expect a reply today on this. Everybody will be at the 7's
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

There have been a few rugby threads here recently, do a search and you'll find the answer to your questions...
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:21 pm

Boydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Thanks a million.
Dear Mr Twisted, you are wuite right to look for the Dubai Dragons, many others look up to them but very few attain the heights that we do!

Training is a bit mixed due to the fact all the dubai teams are moving after the 7's but pm me and I'll keep you updated.

This weekend is the 7's next weekend is a whole new world! Happy trails and hopefully I'll see you on the pitch soon.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Thanks a million.
Get in touch with the Exiles - and stay in touch with them.

As of today, the temporary stands erected for the Sevens are being dismantled, and the bulldozers will soon be parked on the front lawn......... Blue Cat will tell you what that feels like........

The new facility (being built by Emirates at J77) was showcased this week for the first time - the model on show at the Sevens looked breathtaking, and all three local clubs will soon be playing there. Nevertheless it will always seem like Exiles are landlords and the others tenants, whatever the location.

THe local scene is thriving, and the playing standard has never been higher. PM me for some contacts if you like........