Dubai Prostitution

Old May 17th 2010, 1:45 pm
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Prostitution

Originally Posted by co durham boy
The prostitution ring in Dubai was starting to get out of control around 18 months ago.
Girls were actually plying their trade on the streets of Bur Dubai in the small hours.
I first visited Dubai in late 2004, stayed in Bur Dubai, and there were hookers on the street walking up and down then. I don't think this is anything new.
Old May 17th 2010, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by captainflack
I first visited Dubai in late 2004, stayed in Bur Dubai, and there were hookers on the street walking up and down then. I don't think this is anything new.
Yeah , nothing new mate , the only thing that's changed is the price has dropped....!
Old May 17th 2010, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Yeah , nothing new mate , the only thing that's changed is the price has dropped....!
Van shot van khundred...You khave khouse???
Old May 17th 2010, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Actual figure is probably much higher. Bet most with HIV don't bother to report it out of shame.
I think one of the problems is that not many Nationals have to have compulsory blood tests. Only people like Policemen and Armed Forces personnel who are generally on 3 year renewable contracts. I know one Major who failed his test and was thrown out. A real nice guy who came to our work place from time to time for a cup of tea but who sadly terminated after a few years.
Old May 18th 2010, 3:00 am
Banned

Ozone Park will become famous soon enough

Lets not be naive people, don't be fooled by the faux outrage in the article..The piece is obviously a plant from the Dubai Department of Tourism. Las Vegas does this 3 or 4 times a year, usually during slow periods. They'll pay someone at the Las Vegas Review to write an article about Los Angeles secretaries invading the town on weekends and undercutting the regular workin girls. The salacious article is always picked up by newspapers nationwide and voilà! Bookings are up 25%

It's called Marketing
Old May 19th 2010, 1:20 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah, it must be quite a sensation having your callous dick sucked off by a little philipino girl...
Why especially would she be a Filipina?
Old May 19th 2010, 1:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Why especially would she be a Filipina?
no reason other than the fact that on the few occasions that I have had my nails done it was by girls from the Filipines...but if it makes you happy I can also mention all kinds of other random nationalities...
Old May 19th 2010, 1:55 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
no reason other than the fact that on the few occasions that I have had my nails done it was by girls from the Filipines...but if it makes you happy I can also mention all kinds of other random nationalities...
It doesn't particularly make me happy...perhaps if I was getting my nails done it might be important but as long as she's clean and enthusiastic I won't complain...

..about getting my nails done that is.

N.

PS: Oh and "Filipinas" come from the "Philippines"...that's what happens when you name your country after a foreign king - it causes all sorts of problems with denomination.
Old May 19th 2010, 1:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't particularly make me happy...perhaps if I was getting my nails done it might be important but as long as she's clean and enthusiastic I won't complain...

N.

PS: Oh and "Filipinas" come from the "Philippines"...that's what happens when you name your country after a foreign king - it causes all sorts of problems with denomination.
I always thought it was the British way of spelling it, with an F rather than a Ph...so I adjusted my writing to that...wrong again.
Old May 19th 2010, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

mushroomheadd is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=MataHari;8567966]

where there are men, there are prostitutes, it's the same all over the world,

OUTRAGEOUS SLUR!!!!!!

How offensive - The truth is, 'Where there are Prostitutes, there are Men"!...

Its a shame about the Article though - I was really hoping that no-one would notice til I was ready to go Home!
Old May 19th 2010, 2:22 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

N.

Where do the Philistines come from then?
Old May 19th 2010, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

mushroomheadd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
USA.
Old May 19th 2010, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
The Aegean according to historians...non-semites who invaded the Kingdom of Israel in BC whatever and were eventually defeated and absorbed into the Judean collective.

We get the name Palestine from the Philistines...it was first used by the Alexander's Greeks to try to downplay pesky Joo influence over the land they conquered and sort of stuck on and off throughout history.