Dubai Prostitution

Old May 16th 2010, 4:59 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dubai Prostitution

It's reported in The Observer, so it must be true.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...ion?CMP=AFCYAH
Old May 16th 2010, 5:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sodom-Sur-Mer

Originally Posted by lionheart
Come on, LH...

If you cannot relate to some of what the reporter is talking about, then you need to get out more..
Old May 16th 2010, 5:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Prostitution

well...yawn yawn yawn

where there are men, there are prostitutes, it's the same all over the world, it goes beyond religion, culture, race etc etc, so why should it be different in Dubai...
and like everywhere else in the world, if there is money to be made, people will take that opportunity and the sex industry will always find ways to sell their stuff, regardless of the rules of the country.
And men are men, and the fact that they are Muslim or Christian (does it say in the bible that it's ok for them to go and have sex with prostitutes?) doesn't make them different from each other.
I really don't see what the big deal is from a moral viewpoint, apart of course from the fact that the girls here are more at risk as they don't have a legal status here as they are at the mercy of their sponsers, as opposed to for instance Holland.
Although the article is factual, I cannot bear the tone it's written in, the sort of semi bewilderment of how on earth it is possible that there is prostitution in Dubai...
Old May 16th 2010, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I just want know where I can get a pedicure and a blowjob - sounds quite nice.
Old May 16th 2010, 6:17 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I just want know where I can get a pedicure and a blowjob - sounds quite nice.
yeah, it must be quite a sensation having your callous dick sucked off by a little philipino girl...
Old May 16th 2010, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah, it must be quite a sensation having your callous dick sucked off by a little philipino girl...
Ouch................ it's an early contender for the "Put-Down Of The Year Award"....................
Old May 16th 2010, 7:25 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

well...yawn yawn yawn

where there are men, there are prostitutes, it's the same all over the world, it goes beyond religion, culture, race etc etc, so why should it be different in Dubai...
and like everywhere else in the world, if there is money to be made, people will take that opportunity and the sex industry will always find ways to sell their stuff, regardless of the rules of the country.
And men are men, and the fact that they are Muslim or Christian (does it say in the bible that it's ok for them to go and have sex with prostitutes?) doesn't make them different from each other.
I really don't see what the big deal is from a moral viewpoint, apart of course from the fact that the girls here are more at risk as they don't have a legal status here as they are at the mercy of their sponsers, as opposed to for instance Holland.
Although the article is factual, I cannot bear the tone it's written in, the sort of semi bewilderment of how on earth it is possible that there is prostitution in Dubai...
I think the point is that there are serious double standards at play. European countries don't (in the main) pretend to be pious and virtuous.
Old May 16th 2010, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

well...yawn yawn yawn

I hear you, but its the total double standards and hypocrisy of the UAE when it comes to kissing, holding hands, yet prostitutes are fine, its just laughable.
Old May 16th 2010, 9:00 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I think the point is that there are serious double standards at play. European countries don't (in the main) pretend to be pious and virtuous.
Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
I hear you, but its the total double standards and hypocrisy of the UAE when it comes to kissing, holding hands, yet prostitutes are fine, its just laughable.
oh of course it's double standards, but that's money for you...it surpasses religion...at the end of the day 'we' are all people, no matter what religion, and everybody has it's price...
Old May 16th 2010, 9:26 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

What an appalling piece of drivel. I'm not disputing the "facts" (although I bet he wouldn't be able to support them with evidence, they come across more as accurate observations and a bit of artistic licence), its that the Grauniad has sunk to the sensationalisation of the Mail. (Personally I don't believe the author is male--I hadn't seen the name at the top before I read it, and was taken about when I saw it was in a man's name. Whatever.)

To build on what others have said: Loads of dosh, loads of men without wives (either through divorce or for most of the year or for a couple of months at a time), loads of men in their 40's and 50's--and someone sounds surprised that there'll be prostitutes!

My, erm, friend assures me that the maxim that you only export your worst products is true--the equivalent ladies back home are the stunners. Oh, hang on, or was she talking about me...?
Old May 16th 2010, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
.......... or, more accurately, the article is blocked in Bahrain, so it must be true.........
Old May 16th 2010, 10:46 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
.......... the article is blocked in Bahrain,
No it's not....
Old May 16th 2010, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
What an appalling piece of drivel. I'm not disputing the "facts" (although I bet he wouldn't be able to support them with evidence, they come across more as accurate observations and a bit of artistic licence), its that the Grauniad has sunk to the sensationalisation of the Mail. (Personally I don't believe the author is male--I hadn't seen the name at the top before I read it, and was taken about when I saw it was in a man's name. Whatever.)

To build on what others have said: Loads of dosh, loads of men without wives (either through divorce or for most of the year or for a couple of months at a time), loads of men in their 40's and 50's--and someone sounds surprised that there'll be prostitutes!

My, erm, friend assures me that the maxim that you only export your worst products is true--the equivalent ladies back home are the stunners. Oh, hang on, or was she talking about me...?
The prostitution ring in Dubai was starting to get out of control around 18 months ago.
Girls were actually plying their trade on the streets of Bur Dubai in the small hours.
An Arabic friend of mine actually told me that their was a heavy clamp down last year due to high level complaints.
MH is right in one way, it is about the money , visas , pimping , making money for nothing , it's all illegal and all based round vice.

People who visit are quite shocked at the amount of hookers there just because Dubai paints itself in a moral light.

They've even worked themselves into Doha now and there's a glut of Saudi's enjoying their thursday evenings in a different light. Flying down the Salwa road ready to get laid as quick as they can.

That's the world over and that's life , Dubai deserves a lot of the bad press it gets because it screwed everyone.
Old May 16th 2010, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
The prostitution ring in Dubai was starting to get out of control around 18 months ago.
Girls were actually plying their trade on the streets of Bur Dubai in the small hours.
An Arabic friend of mine actually told me that their was a heavy clamp down last year due to high level complaints.
MH is right in one way, it is about the money , visas , pimping , making money for nothing , it's all illegal and all based round vice.

People who visit are quite shocked at the amount of hookers there just because Dubai paints itself in a moral light.

They've even worked themselves into Doha now and there's a glut of Saudi's enjoying their thursday evenings in a different light. Flying down the Salwa road ready to get laid as quick as they can.

That's the world over and that's life , Dubai deserves a lot of the bad press it gets because it screwed everyone.
And here I thought this only happens in the Ramada carpark....
Old May 16th 2010, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
And here I thought this only happens in the Ramada carpark....
ha ha , that's one strange hotel.....................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.