Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dubai Mall Soap Dispensers

Dubai Mall Soap Dispensers

Old Mar 10th 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really nice
Default Dubai Mall Soap Dispensers

I am sure many of you UAE people have visited Dubai Mall, have you ever used the soap dispensers in the gents or the ladies?

Does anything come to mind when you use them?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Mall Soap Dispensers

Originally Posted by Demented Kitten
I am sure many of you UAE people have visited Dubai Mall, have you ever used the soap dispensers in the gents or the ladies?

Does anything come to mind when you use them?
Ah..............

......... you mean the way they don't actually 'dispense'?

They more sort of............ 'ejaculate'?
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
Ah..............

......... you mean the way they don't actually 'dispense'?

They more sort of............ 'ejaculate'?
Exactly.

I think it is a deliberate design by some bored engineer.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:07 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly.

I think it is a deliberate design by some bored engineer.
lol - I think they're actually quite snazzy!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
lol - I think they're actually quite snazzy!
Well it is something different, thats for sure.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Well it is something different, thats for sure.
You need to be an expert at having someone ejaculate into your hand to be able to prevent it splashing all over the place...........
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:16 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

You need to be an expert at having someone ejaculate into your hand to be able to prevent it splashing all over the place...........
well, you see, they've got around that with these dispensers, cos they produce *foam* and not the usual liquid soap that could easily splurge out of control and create more work for the cleaners... now that's an engineer with experience and latteral thinking!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Well the designer must be kinky.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

well, you see, they've got around that with these dispensers, cos they produce *foam* and not the usual liquid soap that could easily splurge out of control and create more work for the cleaners... now that's an engineer with experience and latteral thinking!
Well its not exactly foam 100%. 40% foam and 60% thick liquid.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:20 pm
ex-expat

Well its not exactly foam 100%. 40% foam and 60% thick liquid.
it must be thick liquid especially for you... it's always just been foam for me.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it must be thick liquid especially for you... it's always just been foam for me.
I think the dispensers have all had vasectomies........... the difference in ejaculations is quite noticeable..........
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Ahhh, I think may have the foam in the ladies to stop them getting excited.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:27 pm
ex-expat

Ahhh, I think may have the foam in the ladies to stop them getting excited.
almost certainly the case... although that would imply that it's fine for the blokes to get excited by ejaculating soap dispensers!

"ooo, you were in the loo for a while dear!" - [cough - manly voice] "er, yes... shall I treat you to some new sexy undies?"

Actually... a cunning ploy!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

almost certainly the case... although that would imply that it's fine for the blokes to get excited by ejaculating soap dispensers!

"ooo, you were in the loo for a while dear!" - [cough - manly voice] "er, yes... shall I treat you to some new sexy undies?"

Actually... a cunning ploy!
Nah, the blokes just get confused and gets them thinking.