Dubai english

Old Oct 17th 2011, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dubai english

I have decided I can no longer speak english (think we all know I can't type it). Is it normal to start speaking funny english - ie been working with too many other nationalities for too long and have started saying things like 'I like that too much'.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai english

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I have decided I can no longer speak english (think we all know I can't type it). Is it normal to start speaking funny english - ie been working with too many other nationalities for too long and have started saying things like 'I like that too much'.
Oh you mean like "Yalla, now I'm going"?
Yes....it seems to happen to the best of us..."khalas, what to do yani "????
Old Oct 17th 2011, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

And what is your good name?
Old Oct 17th 2011, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

Can we "pre-pone" that meeting?

Old Oct 17th 2011, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

fezzer- absolutely- is that actualy a word? or is it made up?

also doing the needful- not that I have used that but I have used the word prepone...
Old Oct 17th 2011, 11:52 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

"You are crossing the speed limit."

"Prices starting from AED 1,000."

My ****ing language skills have ****ing diminished considerably since I've been ****ing here. Its not that I have access to a small ****ing vocabulary, its just that I try to say the same ****ing thing in the same number of ****ing words but they're interspersed with ****ing ****ing.

Last edited by Bahtatboy; Oct 17th 2011 at 11:55 am.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

are you ok Bahtatboy?
Old Oct 17th 2011, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Its too much hot

I have given up!

Husband had someone at work complaining that their foot fingers were pained the other day! Toes mate, TOES!
Old Oct 17th 2011, 12:00 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
are you ok Bahtatboy?
No, but thanks for your concern. Not only has my canoe drifted into a railway tunnel flooded with shit and I've lost my oars, there are lights at both ends of the tunnel and they definitely both are express trains headed inwards.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

@ mindy- I like that foot fingers

Bahtatboy- hug xxx
Old Oct 17th 2011, 12:20 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

My kids said to me the other day "you swear a lot more here mummy. And you swear ALL THE TIME in the car" I do. I find I'm channelling Malcolm Tucker most days. And this is me trying not to swear AT ALL in front of them.

My daughter has developed a weird accent. She sounds like she is perhaps Lebanese... Her class is really international and her best friend is British but perhaps it's because she fancies Lebanese Ramzi. It's very weird having your six year old respond to "do you want some apple juice?" with Arabic accented " I doooon like."

My husband is hilarious - he's terribly polite and posh sounding and will ahem, and haw, and rattle out entire paragraphs to shopkeepers etc. They will then look completely blankly at him until I or one of the kids steps in and say "2 ticket, four pm."

Pidgin English is the way. Unless you want a smoke alarm and then nothing will work.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

please do the needful

and best of all

this is for your information and necessary action
- which we now all abbreviate to TIFYIANA
Old Oct 17th 2011, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

open the lights
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Make it hot.
Beauty saloon / salon car.
Why like this?
Exit on the down.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

you want drop front side or back side ? (taxi drivers)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.