Dubai Creek Harbour

Old Jul 28th 2013, 9:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dubai Creek Harbour

http://gulfnews.com/about-gulf-news/...city-1.1210297

drove past this today, it is where the Lagoons was supposed to be ...
Old Jul 28th 2013, 10:16 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai Creek Harbour

Lagoons is a little further on, or at least the fencing with lagoons is beyond the fencing with Dubai Creek Harbour on. Poor Flamingos.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 10:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Lagoons is a little further on, or at least the fencing with lagoons is beyond the fencing with Dubai Creek Harbour on. Poor Flamingos.
it says in that link it is the Lagoons, yes poor flamingos, but it does seem to further up from them.
Old Jul 29th 2013, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, its the same site. It's one of our projects. Basically all the work they did for the Lagoons is being ripped out and filled in. The quay wall elements will be reused and laid along the creek.
Old Jul 29th 2013, 8:47 am
Concierge

so I am guessing it will be another housing development with a harbour in the middle of nowhere?
Old Jul 29th 2013, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so I am guessing it will be another housing development with a harbour in the middle of nowhere?
It's not one of mine so I'm not up on what they are planning but that probably doesn't sound too far off....
Old Jul 30th 2013, 6:16 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by jam25mack
It's not one of mine so I'm not up on what they are planning but that probably doesn't sound too far off....
I wouldn't worry about it too much it's likely to be cancelled when they realise they don't have enough cash to finish it
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

I wouldn't worry about it too much it's likely to be cancelled when they realise they don't have enough cash to finish it
I wouldn't be too sure about that. We're getting quite a lot of big projects in at the moment. It definitely seems to be gathering pace upwards now.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:08 am
Concierge

I wouldn't be too sure about that. We're getting quite a lot of big projects in at the moment. It definitely seems to be gathering pace upwards now.
still not convinced
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:12 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

How can it realistically be a harbour when to get your boat there you need to go past the floating bridge that is only open from 10pm to 6am?

Just a thought.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:14 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Kix
How can it realistically be a harbour when to get your boat there you need to go past the floating bridge that is only open from 10pm to 6am?

Just a thought.
I remember seeing plans for JLT showing moorings for your yacht, figure that one out!
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

still not convinced
Fair enough, just saying it like it seems to me, as someone 'on the inside'.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kix

Just a thought.
It's the same for the Harbour at the Hyatt.....
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:17 am
Concierge

Fair enough, just saying it like it seems to me, as someone 'on the inside'.
you sound like someone I knew who was on the inside and full of enthusiasm etc, a month later he was out of a job and heading home
Old Jul 30th 2013, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

you sound like someone I knew who was on the inside and full of enthusiasm etc, a month later he was out of a job and heading home
No enthusiasm here!

As for being here for a month.... well, I'm on 7 yrs with the same company here in DXB, so must know something about something!

Or maybe I just bullshit well! Either way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.