Dubai Airport

Old Oct 30th 2013, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dubai Airport

Lagos was like Changi compared to Dar es Salaam last time I went through.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 11:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Cypselos
Lagos was like Changi compared to Dar es Salaam last time I went through.
Great airport Changi.

To be honest, I like T3 at Dubai, it's only fault is being too narrow down the middle, but that's probably more the people clogging it up barely moving or standing in he way that's annoying.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 12:09 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I'd really like T3 if I didn't keep landing in ****ing sharjah and having to walk back to Dubai from every flight.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
I'd really like T3 if I didn't keep landing in ****ing sharjah and having to walk back to Dubai from every flight.

Or to a gate at the arse end. Apparently it's up to a 900m walk if they change gates from one end to the other....
Old Oct 30th 2013, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I was always bewildered by a series on UK telly about Easyjet (if memory serves, it may have simply been called 'Airline' or 'Airport' although I might be wrong).... it was the worst advert for their services you could imagine - every episode featured customer complaints, delayed take-offs, arguments between employees and customers, or employees and employees.......... bizarre.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean
I was always bewildered by a series on UK telly about Easyjet (if memory serves, it may have simply been called 'Airline' or 'Airport' although I might be wrong).... it was the worst advert for their services you could imagine - every episode featured customer complaints, delayed take-offs, arguments between employees and customers, or employees and employees.......... bizarre.
One of the Underwoods (I think) flew me to Barcelona on Easyjet once.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 12:41 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

it was the worst advert for their services you could imagine - every episode featured customer complaints, delayed take-offs, arguments between employees and customers, or employees and employees.......... bizarre.
And yet it ran for years (10 series) and Easyjet just became more and more successful. Stelios knew what he was doing; it's the negative stories that make for good telly, but the staff were clearly doing their best and as long as the price was right, people would keep using Easyjet. It's not as if Ryanair et al don't have similar problems every day.

There are loads of episodes of Airline on YouTube.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
One of the Underwoods (I think) flew me to Barcelona on Easyjet once.
Rory just joined Emirates I heard?
Old Oct 30th 2013, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

Rory just joined Emirates I heard?
No idea mate, for some reason I had Guscott in my head but I knew it was one of a brother combo.

Good flight too from what I remember.

Almost as good as the one where my Mum got the captain to announce my 10th birthday and invite to the cockpit....only for me to be fast asleep.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eeyore
And yet it ran for years (10 series) and Easyjet just became more and more successful. Stelios knew what he was doing; it's the negative stories that make for good telly, but the staff were clearly doing their best and as long as the price was right, people would keep using Easyjet. It's not as if Ryanair et al don't have similar problems every day.

Perhaps, but it put me right off ever using them again (I suspect I'm too rich for Easyjet to want me anyway). There was also some sort of 'scandal' about how they treat disabled passengers a while back, but the selfishness of the 'I don't care - they are cheap so it suits ME' brigade knows no bounds.

Difficult to boycott an airline you weren't using in the first place, so I'm hardly in a position to do much about it anyway.......
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is there anywhere I can find this as a torrent?
You can watch them all here

http://1channelfree.com/ultimate-airport-dubai-s01e05/
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eeyore

I loved watching it until they started to follow the story of one of their young crew who had cancer - she was lovely and it was really sad - I used to sit sobbing watching it.
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 1:54 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
No idea mate, for some reason I had Guscott in my head but I knew it was one of a brother combo.

Good flight too from what I remember.

Almost as good as the one where my Mum got the captain to announce my 10th birthday and invite to the cockpit....only for me to be fast asleep.
I think it's Guscotts brother who lives here, runs a UK franchise
Old Nov 4th 2013, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I had a big argument the other day about how Guscott was a doctor.

Turns out he was a brickie...
Old Nov 4th 2013, 10:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silversilver
I loved watching it until they started to follow the story of one of their young crew who had cancer - she was lovely and it was really sad - I used to sit sobbing watching it.
the one who got married

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.