Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

Originally Posted by hawkhead
There's enough 'cultural differences' between me and my other half and we come from homes only 100 miles apart! I can't imagine what it'd be like being married to someone from a completely different background to my own.
Lol, my ex was not the same nationality as me and in the end the differences in culture and upbringing caused many clashes and i thought love could conquer all, at 22 what the hell do we know about life.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:47 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean MH? They're still there on his profile.
sorry...I mean the 'karma' box that you click on for giving karma...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Only 3?

In all seriousness, a lot of Muslim/Arab Marriages have a lot of difficulties, 2nd wife one comes into play alot!
I can;t think of anything worse than another wife! I don't mean that in a bad way, but I spend so much time with mrs spugs that dividing what time I have between work and playing football I'd hardly see her, imagine trying to keep 2 wifes happy,

christ I'd need a better paid job as well.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
well...maybe more...and in all cases there was 'another woman' involved at some point...so it's not something exclusively to do with Muslim/Arab men it seems...
but Muslims are entitled to another wife MH and the wife should accept it or divorce, and then the hell with custody of Muslim children comes in, the Muslim man usually wins....... Scary, all very scary.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:50 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

his karma boxes have gone...might be a temporary ban though...
Or just having a Kit Kat?

I don't like the way some posters behave towards him TBH, some folk just take the internet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I can;t think of anything worse than another wife! I don't mean that in a bad way, but I spend so much time with mrs spugs that dividing what time I have between work and playing football I'd hardly see her, imagine trying to keep 2 wifes happy,

christ I'd need a better paid job as well.
You cant keep two wives happy, its impossible. A colleague of mine has 2, he is skint most of the time and there is loads of jealous between the 2 women.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:53 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

but Muslims are entitled to another wife MH and the wife should accept it or divorce, and then the hell with custody of Muslim children comes in, the Muslim man usually wins....... Scary, all very scary.
then many women that marry them should take that into account beforehand...in a way a Western man having an affair with another woman is worse, cause they are not supposed to do that sort of thing at all...
But I know, it's hard to think about these things when you are in lurve and he tells you he'd never never ever do that...lol
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

at 22 what the hell do we know about life.
Sweet FA!

sorry...I mean the 'karma' box that you click on for giving karma...
Ah ok. And does that usually indicate a ban?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:54 am
hmmmm...nice

yes...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:55 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

You cant keep two wives happy, its impossible. A colleague of mine has 2, he is skint most of the time and there is loads of jealous between the 2 women.
You imply that you can really keep one happy?

Marry for practicality and keep love out of the equation, it won't be bliss but at least you won't be left with unrealised expectations.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

in their culture the men keep the kids. I ours its the women.
both are wrong
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Quote:

yes...
Ma'sallamah Beardy then...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Or just having a Kit Kat?

I don't like the way some posters behave towards him TBH, some folk just take the internet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.
I would have agreed with you before today, I voted for him to stay the last time he was banned, but his latest thread was just looking for trouble and his constant Islam is the only way, was starting to become insulting and boring. Too heavy.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

then many women that marry them should take that into account beforehand...in a way a Western man having an affair with another woman is worse, cause they are not supposed to do that sort of thing at all...
But I know, it's hard to think about these things when you are in lurve and he tells you he'd never never ever do that...lol
Yes when you are in love and young and your potential husband to be , says no i will never do that, of course you believe, but as i have said, Muslims always tend to revert back to their religion at some point, its a gamble you have to take.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Charismatic
You imply that you can really keep one happy?

Marry for practicality and keep love out of the equation, it won't be bliss but at least you won't be left with unrealised expectations.
lol prob not but 2, hello thats just plain silly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.