Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:41 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

christ, i thought demented kitten was a girl...what kind of mans name is that..

(obviously gay)

and im not a member of the UK gay bashing society either
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

(obviously gay)

I questioned him about that when he joined! I thought he was female to begin with too.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

no harm intended.....so you accuse me (which is what you did in my book) on an open forum of something that can have very serious implications to me and my family living and working here...

I work with lots of muslims also, its kind of hard not too when you have been here for many years.

Im not bashing muslims, i am stating that in some instances, their ways are not akin to interaction with our ways.

Why does this make me a right winger and whatever else you called me?
100% agree, Commander.. On a number of occasions, I have had the racist tag thrown at me, predominantly whilst in Saudi. On each occasion, this was done, not because I had said or done something to cause offence to an Arab, but was done in resonse to an accurate assessment of anothers skills.
Each time I was brought into the office to discuss these 'serious allegations', I simply pointed out that I had run off Russians, Brits, Yanks, Chinese, as well as a certain Arab countries brethren. Yet I was never called racist when running off the other nationalities...
Old Mar 15th 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Demented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really nice

(obviously gay)

Well I tend to swing both ways. (You wanna join in my next sesssion?) If you are ex forces all the better

Just relax mate, no one will harm you.

Oh BTW

But dont be too worried if you find a camels head on your front door sometime soon.

Just kidding.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:01 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Demented Kitten
Well I tend to swing both ways. (You wanna join in my next sesssion?) If you are ex forces all the better

Oh BTW

But dont be too worried if you find a camels head on your front door sometime soon.

Just kidding.
There's something wrong with you mate.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Demented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really niceDemented Kitten is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
You are correct.

I am Demented.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:03 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
lol.. you only clicking to that now????
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:05 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
100% agree, Commander.. On a number of occasions, I have had the racist tag thrown at me, predominantly whilst in Saudi. On each occasion, this was done, not because I had said or done something to cause offence to an Arab, but was done in resonse to an accurate assessment of anothers skills.
Each time I was brought into the office to discuss these 'serious allegations', I simply pointed out that I had run off Russians, Brits, Yanks, Chinese, as well as a certain Arab countries brethren. Yet I was never called racist when running off the other nationalities...
mate, i made a comment to an arabic co-worker once on the state of a dockyard i was working in (here in UAE) compared to Korean shipyards.

I stated that the reason that the quality of workmanship was so substandard was because you 'pay peanuts-you get monkeys', meaning how on earth do you expect poorly paid people to have any motivation or drive.

I got hauled up in front of HR on an accusation of being racist...
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:05 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
lol.. you only clicking to that now????
never paid him much attention before to be honest.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:06 am
why ayeeeee man!

mate, i made a comment to an arabic co-worker once on the state of a dockyard i was working in (here in UAE) compared to Korean shipyards.

I stated that the reason that the quality of workmanship was so substandard was because you 'pay peanuts-you get monkeys', meaning how on earth do you expect poorly paid people to have any motivation or drive.

happened to my mate over here, said 'get one of the office monkeys to do it', obviously not meaning colour and got the same treatment.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:08 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

lol... Mine were always along the lines of 'You can't do your job, so I am getting you replaced!' 'You can't do that". 'Watch me.....'....

Cue telephone call from Egyptian boss... "Can you come see me after your tower today, there has been a very serious allegation made against you...'
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:09 am
banned

Oh BTW

Just kidding.
listen, lets put this to bed right now. I am not offended by your comments or accusations, nor am i scared of being harmed by them. I am man, hear me roar..

What i am scared of is accusations that in the UAE may end up on the wrong desk within the municipality that could have serious implications for me and my family. An over-reaction-yea maybe

But maybe not..Big Al-brother is watching..remember that
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

I think my comment has been blown out of all proportion to be honest. I did apologise but it seems, it had little affect.

So once again, without any reservation, I would like to apologise for my harsh comments against commander and take back any mention that he is what I suspected he was.

But seriously, I think BE needs to cut out relegion out, as it is only leading to hard feelings and creates a feeling of hatred.

Also as we live in a free society, I am also free to express my comments of opinions as are other members of BE.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:13 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dubai 'adultery' mum's agony

Best to pose a counter accusation.

For some reason it never pans out well when you start "Well I'm not a racist, but..." .
Old Mar 15th 2009, 9:15 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I think the world needs to cut out relegion out, as it is only leading to hard feelings and creates a feeling of hatred.
EFA .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.