Dubai 7's

Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:24 pm

Boydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dubai 7's

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Got to admit it wasnt a total loss. Picked u a nice pair of red and Yellow Crocs from the Croc Stall just for the Xmas Bash
Where were you sitting and who were you with if you think didn't think the atmosphere was up to much? As with NYE it's all about who you're with not where you are, personally I can't wait for tomorrow.

As for crocs, don't get me started on those plastic pieces of crap...

Kind Regards

Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boydy101
Where were you sitting and who were you with if you think didn't think the atmosphere was up to much? As with NYE it's all about who you're with not where you are, personally I can't wait for tomorrow.

As for crocs, don't get me started on those plastic pieces of crap...

Kind Regards

was joking about the Crocs. Hideous things!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

was joking about the Crocs. Hideous things!
oh inselaffen, your nose is growing, i've seen you in at least 2 different pairs...

MM, xx
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh inselaffen, your nose is growing, i've seen you in at least 2 different pairs...

MM, xx
well you do keep insisting I borrow yours!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

well you do keep insisting I borrow yours!
oh, so you're a size 4 are you...hmmm, well you know what they say about men with small feet...

MM, xx
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh, so you're a size 4 are you...hmmm, well you know what they say about men with small feet...

MM, xx
they wear small crocs
if I had small feet i'd topple over! remember the Weebles
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:31 pm
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

they wear small crocs
if I had small feet i'd topple over! remember the Weebles
I remember them. "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
I remember them. "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down".
thats coz they didnt have small feet!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they wear small crocs
err...no that's not quite the saying i was thinking of...

MM, xx
Old Nov 30th 2007, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

err...no that's not quite the saying i was thinking of...

MM, xx
its the only one I know
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

these are the fellas
Oooeer !

Bit late on this but I reckon anyone could get away walking down the high street naked with these on !!

I want a pair - size 12 please !
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

There is much that is over-hyped in Dubai but this takes the biscuit!

Crap views from the stands. Poor Atmosphere!
I'm a big rugby fan and love watching 7's but I left after the morning session!
Inselaffen,

I have been reading your posts since I joined The Bored with a mixture of admiration and undiluted love...........

......... but now you need to go and lie down in a dark room while the nice man in the white coat gives you your tablets.

After a few indifferent years, the atmosphere this year was back to its 2002-2004 best (you left after FRIDAY morning??? How can you comment??? Basically you weren't even there!!!).

This deserves a new thread.......... later.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Inselaffen,

I have been reading your posts since I joined The Bored with a mixture of admiration and undiluted love...........

......... but now you need to go and lie down in a dark room while the nice man in the white coat gives you your tablets.

After a few indifferent years, the atmosphere this year was back to its 2002-2004 best (you left after FRIDAY morning??? How can you comment??? Basically you weren't even there!!!).

This deserves a new thread.......... later.

Got to admit Ins I thought that the weekend was fantastic, great atmosphere, well managed matches, not too crowded at the bars (well not when I went) all in all a great time had by all in my crown, you should have stuck around longer mate.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:26 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I think you must have been at the wrong place. I was there all three days and it was bloody fab..
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sassy
I think you must have been at the wrong place. I was there all three days and it was bloody fab..
hey, doll, hows you...have a good time then, lol...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.