Du - Extra Box

Old Jun 8th 2014, 7:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Du - Extra Box

Morning all,

Anyone here have multiple boxes with Du?

I've got it in the lounge with all the extras and bits it costs about 600 a month. To have a second box do I need to subscribe again or is it just an add-on with an extra box provided etc?

Tempted, especially with so much late night football coming up, but not if I'm basically duplicating the cost.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all
Default Re: Du - Extra Box

Originally Posted by Scamp
Morning all,

I've got it in the lounge with all the extras and bits it costs about 600 a month. To have a second box do I need to subscribe again or is it just an add-on with an extra box provided etc?

Tempted, especially with so much late night football coming up, but not if I'm basically duplicating the cost.

Thanks in advance.
With Etisalat you need to buy the 2nd box for a one-off initial cost of, I think around 200 dirhams, then monthly rent only about 30dhs for the 2nd box (with same package as the other box). I assume Du will be similar.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Thanks in advance.
or get a TV repeater over the wifi.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 11:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
or get a TV repeater over the wifi.
Go on...

Originally Posted by Mogs
With Etisalat you need to buy the 2nd box for a one-off initial cost of, I think around 200 dirhams, then monthly rent only about 30dhs for the 2nd box (with same package as the other box). I assume Du will be similar.
Thanks, trying to avoid having to ring the plebs but might just have to do it.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Go on...
something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Actiontec-Wire.../dp/B005L9ZZ32
Old Jun 8th 2014, 11:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Haha, exactly what I just found. 170 bucks is a bit lumpy though eh.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

You still need two boxes when there might be a difference in choice of viewing though.