Drunk as a skunk

Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drunk as a skunk

Originally Posted by Confucius
Aahhhh...A cock facilitator...Good on ye...
heart of gold,me....!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
heart of gold,me....!!
Oh yeahhhh...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeahhhh...
Why,Confucious!!...what do you mean?!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

heart of gold,me....!!
how much did that cost SF down at the Gold & Diamond Park?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
how much did that cost SF down at the Gold & Diamond Park?
lots and lots and lots.......and im worth every penny....ask him yourself!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

lots and lots and lots.......and im worth every penny....ask him yourself!
A drain on my *****ing wallet is what you are - but I'll get it back when you've bled me dry. I'm taking you down the gold souk to sell you to the highest bidder!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scarletfan
A drain on my *****ing wallet is what you are - but I'll get it back when you've bled me dry. I'm taking you down the gold souk to sell you to the highest bidder!

Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I had to google your terminology

COCKBLOCKED

There are two kinds of cockblocks, both of which inhibit male-female intimate relations…

1. The Sudden Cockblock. You’re talking to a girl at whatever shithole you like going to, and things are actually going well. She lets out a chuckle at your lame jokes and asks personal questions, all while including a gentle arm touch to stress some amazingly intellectual point she is trying to make. You can tell she is interested, but then out of nowhere her fat, ugly friend grabs her arm and takes her away. This scenario used to produce much anger in me, but then I noticed that some girls would tell their friend to back off for a few minutes so numbers can be exchanged. If a girl really likes you, she will not let her friend execute the cockblock (unless her friend is the alpha female bitch who controls everyone). Stay focused on the girl and accept the cockblock as a normal part of female psychology: twisted hyper-jealously coated with gooey slime that automatically corrupts all future generations.

2. The Continuous Cockblock. This cockblock is more subtle but just as deadly. You are talking to a girl but get constantly interrupted by her friends, who disturb the flow and natural progression of the pick-up. The cockblockers infect your seduction with a virus that inhibits your ability to escalate the encounter into something more meaningful, like casual sex. You don’t have many options when this occurs, but you can casually allude to the “competition” you are facing and see if she gets the hint to shut out her friends for you, the random club guy. Again, if she really likes you, she will.

A higher level of zen-like awareness when it comes to cockblocking is asking yourself why you even go to places where the cockblock regularly occurs… I have yet to hear a guy whine about a grocery store produce aisle cockblock.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

Aahhhh...A cock facilitator...Good on ye...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madmidwife
You after sommick???
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

You after sommick???
You offering?
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You offering?
No...I'm asking...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

No...I'm asking...
Umm do I block or do I facillitate? Questions questions
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Umm do I block or do I facillitate? Questions questions
You're confused...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

You're confused...
Very