Driving Standards

Old Apr 16th 2013, 9:35 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Driving Standards

Having seen a comedy U-Turn this morning by a useless motorist ending with someone getting touched by the car (It wasn't a running over) I thought I would share these. The one in the middle in the car park is amazing.....Maybe Saudi has one thing right after all...............

Old Apr 16th 2013, 9:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving Standards

Your video is titled 'why women can't drive' but men are incompetent fools too.

Despite being here years and I still see something every week that makes me go "WTF?".
Old Apr 16th 2013, 9:50 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Your video is titled 'why women can't drive' but men are incompetent fools too.

Despite being here years and I still see something every week that makes me go "WTF?".
I didn't mention women, I imagined the drivers being a mix of women, Indians, Arabs and just the plain stupid.

That said it was a woman driver this morning, but could of been anyone. The guy she went into was doing the usual and not getting out the way and making it easy for her.

(I just won a £1 bet with myself that you would spot the title 1st )
Old Apr 16th 2013, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

my boss when I worked in Antwerp managed to drive off with the petrol pump nozzle still attached to his car, but not to the petrol pump. According to his secretary it wasn't the first time.
Old Apr 16th 2013, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
my boss when I worked in Antwerp managed to drive off with the petrol pump nozzle still attached to his car, but not to the petrol pump. According to his secretary it wasn't the first time.
Seen a few F1 drivers do that too
Old Apr 16th 2013, 11:43 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
(I just won a £1 bet with myself that you would spot the title 1st )