British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Driving Experience (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/driving-experience-486600/)

Miss Eck Oct 11th 2007 7:45 am

Driving Experience

Has anyone tried out any driving experiences at the autodrome? I am thinking about it for a gift from someone.

Thanks

Paidtoplease Oct 11th 2007 8:02 am

Re: Driving Experience

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5411835)
Has anyone tried out any driving experiences at the autodrome? I am thinking about it for a gift from someone.

Thanks

Funny I have just sent them an e-mail re the formula drive, waiting for a response.

A friend of mine done it the Audi cars, said it was great fun really enjoyed it.

Miss Eck Oct 11th 2007 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5411888)
Funny I have just sent them an e-mail re the formula drive, waiting for a response.

A friend of mine done it the Audi cars, said it was great fun really enjoyed it.

I was thinking of getting the Audi experience. I think you get about 2.5 or 3hrs in total so pretty good value for money.

What is the formula drive one? Are you booking direct with the autodrome or someone else? I seen the Audi one on Blue Banana.

Paidtoplease Oct 11th 2007 8:08 am

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5411898)
I was thinking of getting the Audi experience. I think you get about 2.5 or 3hrs in total so pretty good value for money.

What is the formula drive one? Are you booking direct with the autodrome or someone else? I seen the Audi one on Blue Banana.

I was going to book direct, it's for my brother in law,(something he can enjoy rather than the Malls) I think it is an F3 racing car, same thing training and round track. I may be give them a call now.

Miss Eck Oct 11th 2007 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5411903)
I was going to book direct, it's for my brother in law,(something he can enjoy rather than the Malls) I think it is an F3 racing car, same thing training and round track. I may be give them a call now.

sounds good ... will you let me know the cost please - thanks :)

Paidtoplease Oct 11th 2007 8:22 am

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5411912)
sounds good ... will you let me know the cost please - thanks :)

Hiya Just called them. it is 875.00 for 20 round the course, there is some training prior, so I have booked him the Audi experience that seems to be better value for money.

Miss Eck Oct 11th 2007 8:25 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5411949)
Hiya Just called them. it is 875.00 for 20 round the course, there is some training prior, so I have booked him the Audi experience that seems to be better value for money.

great... thanks a million.

Think I will go for the Audi one too.