Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Drinks/Nights out Abu Dhabi

Drinks/Nights out Abu Dhabi

Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:42 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drinks/Nights out Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by Abu Andy
Hi All

I have been here 9 days so far and only been in a couple of pubs. I have not been overly impressed with the places and found the beer hit me quicker than back home in Scotland.

The places are full of working girls who are on you like flies round s..t.

This is my 1st Thursday out without having jet lag. Can anyone recomend a couple of places for tonight?

Cheers

A.A.
Brauhaus...german beer and no working girls - beach rotana hotel!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:15 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Brauhaus...german beer and no working girls - beach rotana hotel!
there is a new bar in the one2one hotel...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

The one2one hotel...???
Please do tell where this one is thanks.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Abu Andy
Hi All

I have been here 9 days so far and only been in a couple of pubs. I have not been overly impressed with the places and found the beer hit me quicker than back home in Scotland.

The places are full of working girls who are on you like flies round s..t.

This is my 1st Thursday out without having jet lag. Can anyone recomend a couple of places for tonight?

Cheers

A.A.
Hey did I not tell you to go to the bloody left bank when you gave me a heart attack with a big ayrshire accent on the phone today? Seems like an enormous coincidence if not
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:29 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, lanarkwitch is a stalker....hells bells
Old Jun 7th 2009, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Abu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really nice

Well what can I say?

Thursday started with some promise. Brauhaus, then into Trader Vics and then one of my colleagues said we should try the 49er's. aed85 entry and 2 free drinks. I left as soon as I finished my free drinks.

Friday was a lot better. Went to Heroes, not a bad place but too small to have a live band. Went upstairs to their rooftop lounge. Now that was a classy place, easy to chill and relax. Only 2 weeks left before it become too hot.

Yesterday was spent chill by pool and reading. I could get used to this.

Cheers for your guuidance. Next time I read the PDF before going out.

A.A.

Last edited by Abu Andy; Jun 7th 2009 at 3:28 am.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

49er's

aed85 entry and 2 free drinks