British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   drink anyone? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/drink-anyone-634672/)

kittycat1 Oct 8th 2009 8:44 pm

drink anyone?

Hi all,

Right i am officially a billy no mates.

Ok i've moved into my apartment, my job is going well but i'm struggling to meet anyone, the other people that live in my block don't seem to venture out of their apartments, so I'm getting a bit bored. Does anyone fancy a drink or a coffee so I can talk to someone other than a work colleague or via skype... think I may start to go mad or end up working 15 hour days just to keep myself amused! I work close to lamcy Plaza and live in Tecom so anyone local to either of those?

And no i don't want to have sex with anyone, just like to meet a few people of similar minds.

Cheers

Kittycat

Timmy Molloy - London Boy Oct 8th 2009 8:52 pm

Re: drink anyone?

Hello, I'm in same boat. Been watching rubbish TV all night

I got two tickets to Human League gig at Irish Village if you're interested

TM - LB

Timmy Molloy - London Boy Oct 8th 2009 8:53 pm

sorry, meant I have an 'extra' ticket

should really have PM'd you

:o

kittycat1 Oct 8th 2009 8:57 pm

I don't even have a telly yet and am only onlien as managed to hack into someones wifi connection!

Human lague sounds cool, mail me where and when
xxx

Kim67 Oct 9th 2009 4:20 am

Hey, have fun you two!!

The Dean Oct 9th 2009 4:38 am

And no i don't want to have sex with anyone

That is SSSSOOOOO selfish!!!! How do you expect to meet people if your attitude is so unreasonable????? :frown::frown:

kittycat1 Oct 9th 2009 5:24 am

ok ok its not that I don't want to have sex ever - I am only human, however that is not my soul reason for wanting to meet people which is unlike many of the men on here who have made it clear that they are looking for a shag. I tend to prefer a guy that opens a door for me makes me laugh and says more than "fancy a shag" ( ok a whole list of other criteria but you get the jist, maybe I am being too picky....)

xxx

The Dean Oct 9th 2009 5:41 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8002388)
ok ok its not that I don't want to have sex ever - I am only human, however that is not my soul reason for wanting to meet people which is unlike many of the men on here who have made it clear that they are looking for a shag. I tend to prefer a guy that opens a door for me makes me laugh and says more than "fancy a shag" ( ok a whole list of other criteria but you get the jist, maybe I am being too picky....)

xxx

A man who makes you laugh?

When I say "fancy a shag?" to a woman, she usually laughs......

kittycat1 Oct 9th 2009 5:44 am

A man who makes you laugh?

When I say "fancy a shag?" to a woman, she usually laughs......
:rofl:

commander Oct 9th 2009 6:49 am

xxx

what men exactly? ive seen the nick of half the women on here and wouldnt shag them for a million quid...the feeling is more than likely mutual...

MacScot Oct 9th 2009 7:09 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 8002518)
what men exactly? ive seen the nick of half the women on here and wouldnt shag them for a million quid...the feeling is more than likely mutual...

Never heard of that use of the word. What does it mean?:confused:

Madam Medusa Oct 9th 2009 7:11 am

unlike many of the men on here who have made it clear that they are looking for a shag.

ahhh...you didn't actually believe confucius' pms did you...

MM, xx

Madam Medusa Oct 9th 2009 7:12 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 8002518)

i'm sure blue cat will be gutted...

MM, xx

kittycat1 Oct 9th 2009 7:14 am

I don't think its appropriate to name names (and its none of the regulars). I never claimed to be some sort of catch the only thing I'm saying is I don't see men as cock on a stick yet the attitude of some men on this and other websites is that women are pussy on a stick, no concern as to what your actually like- pussy is pussy as I have heard before. I think its safe to say men are generally less fussy than women, or certainly the ones online desperate for a shag- but alot of men think they'll try there luck as online is anonymous and you can get away with saying things you wouldn't dream of in person- unless some men actually use the phrase "fancy a shag?",I am sure this doesn't apply to you anyway and I am sure I wouldn't be worthy even if it did and nor would i want to be.

commander Oct 9th 2009 7:15 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 8002569)
i'm sure blue cat will be gutted...

MM, xx

not as much as you...:D