Dr Who

Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:20 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dr Who

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i was aware, he doesn't do anything for me...whereas James Nesbitt soooo does...

MM, xx
So it's the world-weary, cynical sort that float your boat then?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:22 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
Yes he does catch the other bus but hey he is gorgeous to look at, has a wicked smile and very naughty sense of humour, I would love him to be one of my best friends
A trophy best friend! Good plan!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams
So it's the world-weary, cynical sort that float your boat then?
well...since you put it like that, yeah, lol...he was amazing playing the undercover cop in Murphy's Law...

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:25 am
Greying Member

well...since you put it like that, yeah, lol...he was amazing playing the undercover cop in Murphy's Law...

MM, xx
That's as maybe, but he's never done anything better than the Yellow Pages ads!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah, they are abso hilarious...!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:53 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah, they are abso hilarious...!!

MM, xx
I don't know how you are talking about, someone u tube him for me??
Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Talking about James Nesbitt, BC. You know who he is.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he was in Cold Feet too...

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

MM many thanks I think I have died and gone to heaven...would you happen to have one of Oliver Tobias (Lukes Kingdom & The Stud)???

You get Karma if you do
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Have you not seen Cold Feet which really launched his career on tv, it was brilliant
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
MM many thanks I think I have died and gone to heaven...would you happen to have one of Oliver Tobias (Lukes Kingdom & The Stud)???

You get Karma if you do
oh god, i'm cheap...i've given you the young version - shout if you want the older one too, but it'll cost you more, lmao...

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

oh god, i'm cheap...i've given you the young version - shout if you want the older one too, but it'll cost you more, lmao...

http://www.bravo-archiv.de/ottosiege...r%20Tobias.png
MM, xx
Being Cheeky here ..any Lukes Kingdom ones???
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Talking about James Nesbitt, BC. You know who he is.
yeah i wasn't referring to him, I was referring to the one who batting for the other side, Grace's favourite??
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Being Cheeky here ..any Lukes Kingdom ones???
well, you are pushing it, but i'll let you off this once, this is the only one i can find, not great...

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

well, you are pushing it, but i'll let you off this once, this is the only one i can find, not great...

http://www.angelfire.com/tn/shadylady/luke.jpg

MM, xx
I thank you anyway, this is better nothing, but well done on the 1st one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.