Don't you miss snowmen...

Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:35 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Don't you miss snowmen...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Must have been a f'ckin heavy leaf.....
That's exactly what I said!
When I joined Amey Group, which had a rail division that I was seconded to for a while, I went out for a few bevvies with these ex-BR engineers, during which I took the piss out of the 'leaves on the line' incident. The following morning I was made to sit down with them for 2 Fing hours whilst they explained how it had occurred. I nearly wet myself in the beginning, but I admit, what they said made sense.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:41 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
That's exactly what I said!
When I joined Amey Group, which had a rail division that I was seconded to for a while, I went out for a few bevvies with these ex-BR engineers, during which I took the piss out of the 'leaves on the line' incident. The following morning I was made to sit down with them for 2 Fing hours whilst they explained how it had occurred. I nearly wet myself in the beginning, but I admit, what they said made sense.
Where you still pissed from the night before?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Just received some pics from my brother in Aberdeen... 3 inches overnight and more to come, apparently...
We really don't need to know about your brother's sex life, thank you..........

.......... and we certainly don't want pictures of it............
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:49 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
We really don't need to know about your brother's sex life, thank you..........

.......... and we certainly don't want pictures of it............
White man speak with fork tongue. Withdraw that slur or Ill post what you sent me on pm about the pictures!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's one of those things you miss until you actually are in it and then you know it's not that great after all...getting the snow off your car in the morning and then getting into that cold car, driving through it etc etc...
Agreed ' again '

Those pics look great on BBC but hey what the heck im off to the beach
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

snow looks pretty when it is falling heavy,and settling when you are inside looking out of the window and dont have to go out in it.
other than that,i cant stand it.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Just received some pics from my brother in Aberdeen... 3 inches overnight and more to come, apparently...
going through puberty is he?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:26 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Where you still pissed from the night before?
Can't remember, it was a long time ago, but knowing me back then the answer is probably yes!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Spugsy
going through puberty is he?
Christ, it doesnt take long to get puerile in here, does it....
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:18 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

...You don't have to miss snowmen...you can keep a snowman in a snowglobe...just shake and it will snow again !

Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
...You don't have to miss snowmen...you can keep a snowman in a snowglobe...just shake and it will snow again !

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA280_.jpg
thanks! I'll order it up now....
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Christ, it doesnt take long to get puerile in here, does it....
Q: What's the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

A: Snowballs

[(C) my daughter circa 1996, aged 7]
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:52 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Don't you miss snowmen...

Originally Posted by The Dean
my daughter circa 1996, aged 7
If I've done my math right she's probably getting banged like a Salvation army drum at the moment .

Karma's a bitch isn't it?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Charismatic
If I've done my math right she's probably getting banged like a Salvation army drum at the moment .

Karma's a bitch isn't it?
I say, a bit rum there, dont you think????
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:01 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Don't you miss snowmen...

I say, a bit rum there, dont you think????
I don't understand what you are saying.

Dictionary of slang: Rum- Adj. Strange, odd, peculiar. E.g."That new kid's a bit rum, he's always talking to himself." {Informal}

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.