Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dont you just hate it when...

Dont you just hate it when...

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dont you just hate it when...

Originally Posted by MataHari
omg...what is going on here...
fill you in = knock him into next week!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Ive met one, tall thin guy, cannae mind his name...
na, both the ones i know are tall but definately not thin...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:24 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
She will fill you in alright..
Thats right. Tell me that when I leave in 6 hrs!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:25 pm

fill you in = knock him into next week!
Ah, ok... Thought I might have to change my flights!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Thats right. Tell me that when I leave in 6 hrs!!!!
theres always time...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah, ok... Thought I might have to change my flights!!!
ive told you before......SPEAK PROPER!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:28 pm

ive told you before......SPEAK PROPER!!!
Thasts perfect English, that is!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thasts perfect English, that is!!!
Aint it!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:33 pm

Aint it!!
Strewth. Look and the Barney Rubble you have me in now. Im heading back home to the trouble and strife and shes gonna think Ive been on the lash in London, spent 2 months in the rub-a-dub...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Strewth. Look and the Barney Rubble you have me in now. Im heading back home to the trouble and strife and shes gonna think Ive been on the lash in London, spent 2 months in the rub-a-dub...
You just make sure you've got clean Alans,a monkey for duty free,and dont forget to have a pony before you get on the plane. Awright?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...and dont forget the april showers for the trouble and strife!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:58 pm

...and dont forget the april showers for the trouble and strife!
I'll give her them when I explain I have to try and take a cowgirl hat back....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll give her them when I explain I have to try and take a cowgirl hat back....

Aaah...if it gets you in trouble,dont do it!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:03 pm

Aaah...if it gets you in trouble,dont do it!!
Is that a challenge????
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that a challenge????

No it isnt......i just dont want you getting in trouble over a b#stard hat!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.