Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dont you just hate it when...

Dont you just hate it when...

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:00 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dont you just hate it when...

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Bloody Armani jeans.....ruined..tried getting the LINE out but to no avail...

and they shrunk my jockstrap
No great loss then.....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari
I prefer them off...
How VERY dare you, ma'am.....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:03 pm

im actually away to look at some WW2 navy ship museum things, dunno where it is thou??
Ahh, the USS Texas... You have to go SE houston for that. Not too bad, took the folks round it when they came over... Best bit is then heading for Kemah Boardwalk and filling up on some Chicken Fried Steak, Cream Gravy, Mashed Tators, Corn..... Uhoh, Homer Simpson moment.....errrrrrrgggggghhhhh
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
No great loss then.....
IF you are referring to my Jockstrap..its now an extra small..I prefer them with a lot of room...

IF you are referring to my Armani Jeans, ill swap you for your Lee Coopers
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Kemah Boardwalk
typing that into my GPS right now
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari
I have gained a bit of weight recently...so they are not that comfortable anymore...hence I prefer them off
I prefer a bit of meat on the bone.... Hold on, was that MH??? Shes been watching too much Kate Moss, she is lush....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

I prefer a bit of meat on the bone.... Hold on, was that MH??? Shes been watching too much Kate Moss, she is lush....
yes and she knows it, her ego requires no massaging..

she has balooned to a size 10
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

meat on the bone??!....who are you? a butcher?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:06 pm

IF you are referring to my Jockstrap..its now an extra small..I prefer them with a lot of room...

IF you are referring to my Armani Jeans, ill swap you for your Lee Coopers
Firstly, the jockstrap.. You may wanna ask them to put them back on the hot cycle and then tumble dry them to death, you'll get a better fit....lol

Secondly, Lee Cooper, weren't you asking about him a coupla nights ago.....

I'm ex-ASC, Sergio Tacchinni, Pringles, Lyle and Scott... Trouser preference was good old Sta-Press in my day....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, the jockstrap.. You may wanna ask them to put them back on the hot cycle and then tumble dry them to death, you'll get a better fit....lol

I'm ex-ASC, Sergio Tacchinni, Pringles, Lyle and Scott... Trouser preference was good old Sta-Press in my day....

You old fart.!

yes and she knows it, her ego requires no massaging..

she has balooned to a size 10
OMG!!! Another Jumeirah Jane missing out on her daily trips to the personal trainer starting to panic....

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
meat on the bone??!....who are you? a butcher?
Nope, but I used to have a job as the butchers dog....lol
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sweet jesus..a casual..

incidently i have a cool as mince Tacchinni trackie top still....

And my favourite footwear is still my forrest Hills and my Trim Trabbs

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
You old fart.!
Sorry, but I will not be lectured on fashion by someone from Saff Landen..... God, Burberry made a fortune when they opened up down there....lol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope, but I used to have a job as the butchers dog....lol
that doesnt surprise me in the least.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.