Don't laugh

Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't laugh

Sorry not allowed to until I spread it around????
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Well done, karma sent x
thanks Patsy but I don't deserve it! I haven't been!!! YET! R wants to go swimming so will do it then.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:53 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
thanks Patsy but I don't deserve it! I haven't been!!! YET! R wants to go swimming so will do it then.
Pathetic excuse!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Sorry not allowed to until I spread it around????
I had the same problem earlier but it is fine now!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:54 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same problem earlier but it is fine now!
so that is why you did not get to the gym ... you were out spreading it about!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:56 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
so that is why you did not get to the gym ... you were out spreading it about!
sort of! anyway been round to yours with Twinkle - I helped myself to the chair from the back garden, told you I thought it was nice! Twinkle smashed the back window and took the ice bucket
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:59 pm
Pog mo thoin

sort of! anyway been round to yours with Twinkle - I helped myself to the chair from the back garden, told you I thought it was nice! Twinkle smashed the back window and took the ice bucket
as long as she ran around with the duster I don't care

How on earth did you get that chair over the wall??!!!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:03 pm
Concierge

as long as she ran around with the duster I don't care

How on earth did you get that chair over the wall??!!!
the neighbours helped and by the way they are sick of the noise you make! t
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:13 pm
Pog mo thoin

the neighbours helped and by the way they are sick of the noise you make! t
that's Mr Eck
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:20 pm
Concierge

that's Mr Eck
yes I said it was all his fault!!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 1:41 pm
Pog mo thoin

yes I said it was all his fault!!
Oh good. He is used to getting blamed for everything
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:55 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

How could you tell on me
she might of thought she had just mislaid it somewhere.....
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:58 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
How could you tell on me
she might of thought she had just mislaid it somewhere.....
yeah or I could have blamed MH
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:02 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

yeah or I could have blamed MH
I blame her for a couple of things
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going to post some before and after pictures to inspire the rest of us?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.