Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

"Don't go to the gym.............. you slut!!!"

"Don't go to the gym.............. you slut!!!"

Old Mar 21st 2011, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Don't go to the gym.............. you slut!!!"

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/gyms-...ml?tab=Article
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Don't go to the gym.............. you slut!!!"

hell, i've been going to the wrong gym then...

MM, xx
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:35 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

He's got a point.

Gyms are full of fat people panting away at the cardio machines, their flabby expanses of ugly body parts flopping all over the place.

*shudders*

It's not good for mankind to be exposed to such sights.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
He's got a point.

Gyms are full of fat people panting away at the cardio machines, their flabby expanses of ugly body parts flopping all over the place.

*shudders*

It's not good for mankind to be exposed to such sights.
In my experience, the people who go to gyms are usually the ones who don't need to - I've never seen so many fit people as you find in the gym I use.....
Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ethos- fat people have to start somewhere! And this is the reason I hate going to the gym- as I always get paranoid that fit thin people are looking at me thinking whats the fat bird doing here! Everyone had reassured me that that isn't the case but now you have just reaffirmed it! thanks a bunch you fattist! Wheres the two fingers smilie...grrr
Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

What a twat.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Ethos- fat people have to start somewhere! And this is the reason I hate going to the gym- as I always get paranoid that fit thin people are looking at me thinking whats the fat bird doing here! Everyone had reassured me that that isn't the case but now you have just reaffirmed it! thanks a bunch you fattist! Wheres the two fingers smilie...grrr
That's not the case.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Darling, why do you care?

When I'm in the gym and I watch people coming in my brain only registers their presence in this manner:

Tall person.

Short person.

Fat person.

Skinny person.

Looks German.

Is definitely English.

Is definitely Lebanese.

Err...Australian? Kiwi?

Absolutely nothing judgemental.

The only person whose presence I ever question is the Syrian guy who pops outside for a ciggie break in between cardio machines.

Old Mar 21st 2011, 6:34 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

He's actually speaking against health clubs which are apparently fronts for prostitution...

...to think all this time I have been going to the gym in my building when I could have had a far better workout in Oman!

N.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

miuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
He's actually speaking against health clubs which are apparently fronts for prostitution...
Discussed here: http://muscatconfidential.blogspot.c...y-numbers.html
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:25 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Ethos- fat people have to start somewhere! And this is the reason I hate going to the gym- as I always get paranoid that fit thin people are looking at me thinking whats the fat bird doing here!
that is soo off the mark. And by the way, you come accross on here that you are some sort of big fatty tatty..your nothing of the sorts.

Go to the gym, sweat your ever shrinking arse off and sod everyone else.

By the way, see the weightlifting dudes that wear the multicolured 'everlast' or 'lonsdale' baggy trousers and do absolutely nothing apart from pump steroids and then stand by a mirror flexing. I can guarentee that you are aerobically fitter than these knobjockeys anyway.

Plus they all have tiny willies, even yours is bigger.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:26 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Darling, why do you care?

When I'm in the gym and I watch people coming in my brain only registers their presence in this manner:

Tall person.

Short person.

Fat person.

Skinny person.

Looks German.

Is definitely English.

Is definitely Lebanese.

Err...Australian? Kiwi?

Absolutely nothing judgemental.

The only person whose presence I ever question is the Syrian guy who pops outside for a ciggie break in between cardio machines.
im not that bad, but i always make a beeline for the treadmill next to the blonde with big tits, especially when she is going for a sprint finish..
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
In my experience, the people who go to gyms are usually the ones who don't need to - I've never seen so many fit people as you find in the gym I use.....
They go there for the same reason a male peacock strut's its feathers. The Omani chap isn't totally wrong, people do go to gyms to pick up guys/gals and gyms are overflowing with testosterone.

Not that theres anything wrong with it all and I don't support the Omani fellow's contention that it is morally wrong.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Off to the gym!!!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:39 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I used to think like that.

Then I realised that I'm a big lad, always will be.

So I stopped going. Felt great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.