British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   "Don't go to the gym.............. you slut!!!" (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/dont-go-gym-you-slut-710136/)

The Dean Mar 21st 2011 2:41 am

"Don't go to the gym.............. you slut!!!"

:huh:

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/gyms-...ml?tab=Article

Madam Medusa Mar 21st 2011 4:03 am

Re: "Don't go to the gym.............. you slut!!!"

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 9253335)

hell, i've been going to the wrong gym then...

MM, xx

Ethos83 Mar 21st 2011 4:35 am

He's got a point.

Gyms are full of fat people panting away at the cardio machines, their flabby expanses of ugly body parts flopping all over the place.

*shudders*

It's not good for mankind to be exposed to such sights.

The Dean Mar 21st 2011 4:53 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 9253485)
He's got a point.

Gyms are full of fat people panting away at the cardio machines, their flabby expanses of ugly body parts flopping all over the place.

*shudders*

It's not good for mankind to be exposed to such sights.

In my experience, the people who go to gyms are usually the ones who don't need to - I've never seen so many fit people as you find in the gym I use.....

kittycat1 Mar 21st 2011 5:15 am

Ethos- fat people have to start somewhere! And this is the reason I hate going to the gym- as I always get paranoid that fit thin people are looking at me thinking whats the fat bird doing here! Everyone had reassured me that that isn't the case but now you have just reaffirmed it! thanks a bunch you fattist! Wheres the two fingers smilie...grrr

Spugsy Mar 21st 2011 5:36 am

What a twat.

Spugsy Mar 21st 2011 5:36 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9253533)
Ethos- fat people have to start somewhere! And this is the reason I hate going to the gym- as I always get paranoid that fit thin people are looking at me thinking whats the fat bird doing here! Everyone had reassured me that that isn't the case but now you have just reaffirmed it! thanks a bunch you fattist! Wheres the two fingers smilie...grrr

That's not the case.

Ethos83 Mar 21st 2011 5:48 am

Darling, why do you care?

When I'm in the gym and I watch people coming in my brain only registers their presence in this manner:

Tall person.

Short person.

Fat person.

Skinny person.

Looks German.

Is definitely English.

Is definitely Lebanese.

Err...Australian? Kiwi?

Absolutely nothing judgemental.

The only person whose presence I ever question is the Syrian guy who pops outside for a ciggie break in between cardio machines.

Norm_uk Mar 21st 2011 6:34 am

He's actually speaking against health clubs which are apparently fronts for prostitution...

...to think all this time I have been going to the gym in my building when I could have had a far better workout in Oman!

N.

miuser2 Mar 21st 2011 7:19 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 9253619)
He's actually speaking against health clubs which are apparently fronts for prostitution...

Discussed here: http://muscatconfidential.blogspot.c...y-numbers.html

commander Mar 21st 2011 7:25 am

Ethos- fat people have to start somewhere! And this is the reason I hate going to the gym- as I always get paranoid that fit thin people are looking at me thinking whats the fat bird doing here!

that is soo off the mark. And by the way, you come accross on here that you are some sort of big fatty tatty..your nothing of the sorts.

Go to the gym, sweat your ever shrinking arse off and sod everyone else.

By the way, see the weightlifting dudes that wear the multicolured 'everlast' or 'lonsdale' baggy trousers and do absolutely nothing apart from pump steroids and then stand by a mirror flexing. I can guarentee that you are aerobically fitter than these knobjockeys anyway.

Plus they all have tiny willies, even yours is bigger.

commander Mar 21st 2011 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 9253569)
Darling, why do you care?

When I'm in the gym and I watch people coming in my brain only registers their presence in this manner:

Tall person.

Short person.

Fat person.

Skinny person.

Looks German.

Is definitely English.

Is definitely Lebanese.

Err...Australian? Kiwi?

Absolutely nothing judgemental.

The only person whose presence I ever question is the Syrian guy who pops outside for a ciggie break in between cardio machines.

im not that bad, but i always make a beeline for the treadmill next to the blonde with big tits, especially when she is going for a sprint finish..

Boomhauer Mar 21st 2011 7:40 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 9253509)
In my experience, the people who go to gyms are usually the ones who don't need to - I've never seen so many fit people as you find in the gym I use.....

They go there for the same reason a male peacock strut's its feathers. The Omani chap isn't totally wrong, people do go to gyms to pick up guys/gals and gyms are overflowing with testosterone.

Not that theres anything wrong with it all and I don't support the Omani fellow's contention that it is morally wrong.

seven seas Mar 21st 2011 3:27 pm

Off to the gym!!!

scrubbedexpat141 Mar 21st 2011 4:39 pm

I used to think like that.

Then I realised that I'm a big lad, always will be.

So I stopped going. Felt great.