Domestic Goddess

Old Nov 29th 2013, 5:24 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Domestic Goddess

So Charles Saatchi was married to a woman who could be a chef in the kitchen, a tart in the boudoir, and who had access to Class-A drugs?
And he divorced her?
No wonder his advertising agency went out of business.
Old Nov 30th 2013, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Apparently not so.

Personally I have never tried it which was a miracle after running nightclubs for 6 years. Anyway, friends who have been back recently have been raving about the quality of the gear available. Pricey - hell yes, but they are saying it's the best they have had in many years.

Quite glad I didn't go down that route to be honest. One of the reasons was when I was a student and working in the clubs I spent enough on booze and green so I didn't need another addiction. also, I think I would melt down on coke, I talk enough on booze / weed so on coke I would probably just explode!
Good bugle is making a comeback because in the last few years the money was in cheap pills and MDMA . The quality in the coke went down hill and the Dutch mob upped the pill quality and the kids went and danced again and the gangsters of Rotterdam got rich again.

I know a few shady fellas who were making a lot of money importing cutting agent and binder because it's de classified in certain import areas and getting your hands on the cutting agent was how the money was made . No kid from the estate wants to pay 80 rubs for 0.7 of a gram of decent nosebag and smashing it down was where the money was for the street dealers .

Im sure Nigella's bugle supply was artisan and right up the scale in the purity stakes .
Old Nov 30th 2013, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
So Charles Saatchi was married to a woman who could be a chef in the kitchen, a tart in the boudoir, and who had access to Class-A drugs?
And he divorced her?
No wonder his advertising agency went out of business.
How'd the ole geezer land her; not like she is struggling for money.
Old Nov 30th 2013, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
How'd the ole geezer land her; not like she is struggling for money.
On the rebound from the death of her first husband, the darkly hilarious John Diamond.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 2:24 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelli28
I was given Diamorphine for pain relief in hospital once AKA heroin and that was good shit can totally understand why you might get addicted to that.
same here. given codeine for pain relief in gram quantities after a broken collarbone (in two places). that was really really hard to reduce the quantities day by day.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 2:49 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
same here. given codeine for pain relief in gram quantities after a broken collarbone (in two places). that was really really hard to reduce the quantities day by day.
Yeah good painkillers are tough, you take them for pain but then you get more pain when you don't have any! I had that problem when I was young got really bad migraines when I went through puberty and was given codeine.
I don't remember the dr ever telling me what could happen, even after i went back when 5-6 at a time weren't killing the pain, saying to the dr I need something stronger these aren't working!! I had no clue what was happening I just stopped going for my prescription as I thought they were shit.