Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The dog ate it, the cat was sick on it...

The dog ate it, the cat was sick on it...

Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dog ate it, the cat was sick on it...

Originally Posted by Scamp
I've never heard of OMD.

Maybe it's because they are all too busy farting about instead of working.
OMD?? Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark have offices in Dubai??
Old Feb 14th 2012, 7:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by The Dean
OMD?? Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark have offices in Dubai??
Ooooh, I thought it was Ombudsman of Minority Discrimination maybe.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 3:28 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I've never heard of OMD.

Maybe it's because they are all too busy farting about instead of working.
Haha. I wouldn't doubt that for one second. ****ing advertising types.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 3:21 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
and is that a ping pong ball on the floor? Private ping pong shows bahtatboy? You scoundrel you.
That one's stuck to the floor.

Anyway, sold again--although its still in my old apartment and I don't have the dosh yet. We'll see...

And sorry, Spartan, the prints have gone (or rather, are going) with the table. If it falls through again, I'll sell you the prints for AED 1k and throw in the table for free--that ok?
Old Feb 15th 2012, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Showed the prints to the maid last night and she said they were shite. She also wasnt to happy about having to sleep under the table whilst my mate and I played pool and got pished

Shame

Mike
Old Feb 15th 2012, 8:06 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartans53
Showed the prints to the maid last night and she said they were shite. She also wasnt to happy about having to sleep under the table whilst my mate and I played pool and got pished

Shame

Mike
Some people just won't compromise
Old Feb 15th 2012, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

You can't get the staff these days
Old Feb 17th 2012, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Who says football is the only game you can play without equipment.
Old Feb 18th 2012, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Boomhauer, I love it, just love it! Go, go, go those lovely people.. how long must that have taken to put together.