Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Does the music go with the video?

Does the music go with the video?

Old May 18th 2012, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does the music go with the video?

It's heartbreaking how the soundtrack clashes with the video. Especially the second song.

Do you get the subliminal message? If she can manage with this baby, then all abortions are wrong.

While I wish her and the baby well, I never want my choices limited by her actions, by her success, by her courage.

See the video from msn.
Old May 18th 2012, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does the music go with the video?

My computer hasn't got any sound so couldn't hear it but my gosh thats not a good video to watch when you have PMT- Im bawling my eyes out! sniff sniff. What a brave family.

It wasn't really subliminal! Abortion is a hard choice for any woman and couple. I have friends who have and have had severly disabled children- until you are in the situatuion you can't even comprehend how difficult the decision is. A friend of mine had tried for years to fall pregnant, she ended up having IVF, at her scan the baby was shown to have a very high risk of downs. They decided to have the baby anyway and their little girl is 100% healthy. No downs at all- if they had listened to the doctors they would have aborted a healthy baby. On the other end of the scale I have friends who were expecting healthy babies but sadly have had severly disabled kids. It's turned their worlds upside down and the stress on their relationships and their own mental states have been pushed to extreme levels. But they have all loved their disabled child as much as having a healthy child, in some ways its even more rewarding but can be absolutely heartbreaking and if the child has a full life expectancy what happens in the longterm- who looks after the child when the parents have gone. Their life plans have changed as they have had to, but sometimes you just have to deal with the hand life deals you, you stop being selfish and do what you need (rather than what you want)to to bring your child up. Having said that if they had known what was ahead would they have chosen to abort the baby during pregnancy- wisdom of hindsight is a powerful thing and I am sure if you gave my friends the choice, knowing how much they love their children they would find it impossible to answer. I also have friends who have had abortions for other reasons- such as beig the wrong time- years later they still have an enormous sense of guilt.

Thankfully I've never been in the situation that I need to make the decision, whatever decision people make is a private and personal decision and I would never dream of forcing my opinion of something so personal (apart from on a forum).
Old May 19th 2012, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does the music go with the video?

The music was a couple of christian rock tracks.