Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Does anyone use the classified ads on BE?

Does anyone use the classified ads on BE?

Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice
Default Does anyone use the classified ads on BE?

I put my car on classified ads here, but looking at how seldom the ads appear I wondered if it was actually worth the effort.

Do you ever look at the ads?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of
Default Re: Does anyone use the classified ads on BE?

I've never looked at them....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BorderTart
I put my car on classified ads here, but looking at how seldom the ads appear I wondered if it was actually worth the effort.

I never look at them!

It seems Dubizzle is the place to try to sell your car. However it's a difficult market at the moment as thousands of cars for sale and none moving unless prices to sell as it were! Very much a buyers market!

Good luck.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Never...

If they were categorsied better then it might work..
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

Hmmm, I thought as much. I hadn't noticed them myself until the other day.

I have it on dubizzle too, but there are just so many cars for sale just now.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:48 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Just post a picture of your car in the sandpit, and invite people to PM you with questions. You know, general questions...your not advertising, just sharing your car with the forum...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:54 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Just post a picture of your car in the sandpit, and invite people to PM you with questions. You know, general questions...your not advertising, just sharing your car with the forum...
You just looking to slag someone's car off again????
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

Hmm, it's a thought. Can just imagine you having a good laugh though...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:01 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

nope, not even sure where it is.

Dubizzle is where everyone goes.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
I've never looked at them....
I'm sure you are a very lovely lass, but.....do you really have to have a care bear as your avatar?!?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:04 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, it's a thought. Can just imagine you having a good laugh though...
not at all, im being deadly serious. the worst thing about the classifieds is that nobody uses them.

Here you have the captive audience..

go for it and i promise not to laugh.

i drive a chevrolet epica FFS
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Spugsy
nope, not even sure where it is.

Dubizzle is where everyone goes.
Akchewly......

EW classifieds are filling up right now....

Looking for that extra-special maid????

You know it makes sense......
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:05 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

not at all, im being deadly serious. the worst thing about the classifieds is that nobody uses them.

Here you have the captive audience..

go for it and i promise not to laugh.

i drive a chevrolet epica FFS
What...

Is that all the giro and motability benefit would stretch too...

Ah, forgot, you don't live in Glasgow anymore....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:07 am
banned

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
What...

Is that all the giro and motability benefit would stretch too...

Ah, forgot, you don't live in Glasgow anymore....
its free......featherbedtastic...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

its free......featherbedtastic...
Used every fil of my car allowance on my baby...

Dodge Charger R/T in Red with the white Viper Stripes...

Now it matches the Dandy Dons 2009/10 strip!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.