Does Anyone Have One?

Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:50 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Anyone Have One?

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'll do a bit of digging...

No. Don't please.Cannot you just read about the cricket
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:52 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Your loss Taz,you'll never know what that feels like,
Brings some grown men to their knees.........

I have a few complications at the moment - settling into new job, new gaff, alcohol withdrawal symptons, heatstroke. Maybe we could just stay friends - Best Friends even?

I have dedicated the song at this link below to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWGDeBFLsf8
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

No. Don't please.Cannot you just read about the cricket
oh ok...I didn't realise you had a soft spot developed for him...I'll let him stay then...have fun
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:53 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza
Your a reactionary stereotype

LOL
Last time you answered that post,you had me taped as all things Scotch

Oh and it's you're....Thank me later.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:55 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh ok...I didn't realise you had a soft spot developed for him...I'll let him stay then...have fun
Are we talking @ about same person here....Mary???
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

Wire brush and Dettol. To brush the teeth or clean the toothbrush, maybe both.

Saying that, my old granny, God rest her, used to have 2 cures that could be apparently used for any malaise.

Firstly, and for external use only, for example in the case of cuts, grazes, burns, broken limbs, amputations etc, Vaseline. Secondly, and exclusively for any internal ailment such as the cold, flu, headache, toothache, upset stomach, heartburn, heart attack, cancer, stroke, death etc... brandy & port. 2 parts port, one part brandy. I've tried it on occasion, and whilst there is probably very little evidence to support any curative properties, I can vouch for the fact that after several you certainly care a bit less.

I think we should investigate the possibility of licensing a brandy, port and vaseline machine. Maybe throw in a wire brush and dettol sanitization pack free with each purchase. Or should that be the other way round?
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eva
Last time you answered that post,you had me taped as all things Scotch

Oh and it's you're....Thank me later.

Thank-you.., I'm normally pretty good at the your/you're distinction

Reactionary stereotype and Sweetly Pretty and wanting to protect you are lines from The Young Ones LOL
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Are we talking @ about same person here....Mary???
not sure...and you just told me not to dig, so we'll never know....
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank-you.., I'm normally pretty good at the your/you're distinction

Reactionary stereotype and Sweetly Pretty and wanting to protect you are lines from The Young Ones LOL
Are they?

Is that the Cliff Richard song or the tv programme?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 7:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
Are they?

TV Comedy even.., featured a few Cliff jokes too
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not sure...and you just told me not to dig, so we'll never know....
I'm so confused...........
Thought you wanted to bring back Johnnny Manos Diabolical Mary....
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

Oops, pardon me, I seem to have strayed back on topic there lol
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Big Kevin
Oops, pardon me, I seem to have strayed back on topic there lol

OP was a pipe dream.., and pipe dreams are good in a way.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

OP was a pipe dream.., and pipe dreams are good in a way.
We keep our feet on the ground, but looking at the stars
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Are they?

I very, very rarely watch tv as I have said many times on here b4 the advent of u.

Where did you come from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.